+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT : Job Bank Deactivated

anujap

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
HI guys

I have been invited under FSW in Aug 2012 and application is already in process. However, when I received the invitation I was in Canada and now I am in India as my work permit expired. Yesterday I got email saying Job bank A/C is deactivated and I need to reset password. I did follow all steps and activated the A/C but its showing following :

Your Express Entry information must be revalidated.

If you have an Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code, enter them below.

If you now have a permanent Social Insurance Number, enter it below.

You must update this information to continue using Job Bank’s Job Match service.

I am unable to find Job seeker code for the same and wondering why my job bank a/c deactivated.Anyone with similar case ??

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
you can get job seeker code from first message(PDF File) when you created EE profile..

anujap

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Hi CJS

Thanks for your reply..Ya i got the code. Now its saying invalid EE profile no./ job seeker validation code...i have emailed job bank. lets see what happens.

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also facing the same problem..when i login to job bank it says..you must re validate you job bank profile by entering express entry profile number and job bank code...but when I enter valid express entry profile number and job code..it displaying express profile number/job code is invalid..
On the other side there is no access to ecas since last one month. we can not do any thing except waiting for ghost email :(

Patrick_Du

Aug 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got the same problem, and emailed for help as well, but only got an auto response from cic.
Hope it wont affect the review progress or result.

anujap said:
HI guys

I have been invited under FSW in Aug 2012 and application is already in process. However, when I received the invitation I was in Canada and now I am in India as my work permit expired. Yesterday I got email saying Job bank A/C is deactivated and I need to reset password. I did follow all steps and activated the A/C but its showing following :

Your Express Entry information must be revalidated.

If you have an Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code, enter them below.

If you now have a permanent Social Insurance Number, enter it below.

You must update this information to continue using Job Bank’s Job Match service.

I am unable to find Job seeker code for the same and wondering why my job bank a/c deactivated.Anyone with similar case ??

tylerchu2015

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-11-2015 (Schedule A)
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
File Transfer...
02-10-2016 (FBI PCC submitted)
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
19-11-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
hi any updates with regards to this? im facing the same problem

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an email to register for Job Bank. I used that link and got re-directed to the home page of Job Bank.

I see a button "Job Match", do I need to click that and register?

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tylerchu2015 said:
hi any updates with regards to this? im facing the same problem
Same problem what to do? can we leave it like that? I meant we didn't re validate

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi guys,

did you get any solution for this issue? as I have received a same email too about Job bank account deactivation.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I raised a CSE to CIC on re-validation of Job bank and below is the reply I received after 17 days:-

------------------------
Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

We verified the information you provided. For more information, please visit the Job Bank website.
--------------------
I hope this helps. FYI my application is approved and closed now.

Raskin

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as your EE profile is in Open state you are good to go. Till now i don`t think any one
has received a valid inquiry/ got a job from Job bank.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/job-bank-account-suspended-after-aor-t329071.0.html

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
stak said:
I am also facing the same problem..when i login to job bank it says..you must re validate you job bank profile by entering express entry profile number and job bank code...but when I enter valid express entry profile number and job code..it displaying express profile number/job code is invalid..
On the other side there is no access to ecas since last one month. we can not do any thing except waiting for ghost email :(
I have got the exact same problem..I sent a "case specific enquiry" to cic today...lets see what happens..but my question os, will it affect my PR application? Coz my PR application is on processing..