+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent! IS IN-PERSON INTERVIEW ALLOWED

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEAR MEMBERS,

Need your knowledge and advice on this metter.
My mom was rejected on tourist visa 3 months ago, now she wants to go to the embessy herself. My friend's mom was rejected bacouse of not being present on the interview, that thing motivated my own mom to go there.
Has the rule changed so far and the embassy has started to see people in person? or is it still 'sendig documents only' Why did my friend get that rejection reason then?

pls, put your thoughts which are very appreciated.

Thx again,
Chami

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Can your mum wait for another 2 months to go for applying again. I though 3 months is such a short time to rectify the reasons for refusal. We were advised always to do it after 5-6 months as this information is always erased. Not accurate about it but it worked for sister who applied in August 2008 for study visa and was refused in december reason should have paid all the college fee, so we gathered the money and paid then , we tried again in June/july 2009 and was given. Same to my mum visting visa in June she was denied then we applied again dece 09 and was given. Good luck though.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
martha marita said:
Can your mum wait for another 2 months to go for applying again. I though 3 months is such a short time to rectify the reasons for refusal. We were advised always to do it after 5-6 months as this information is always erased. Not accurate about it but it worked for sister who applied in August 2008 for study visa and was refused in december reason should have paid all the college fee, so we gathered the money and paid then , we tried again in June/july 2009 and was given. Same to my mum visting visa in June she was denied then we applied again dece 09 and was given. Good luck though.
Thk u martha marita for you inputs, unfortunatly she can't wait anymore, couse I need to go back to work in 1.5 months, i need her here very much just in the beginnig, while my baby get used to the day care. Hope she'll get it this time. anyway she has other responsibilities to take care back home as well. will keep my fingers crossed for her, thk u again