+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] IME Number enquiry!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyrhisml

Jul 21, 2014
Hi,

I have a problem with my IME Number for medical checkup. My number is invalid. I sent the enquiry to the immigration last week but still I haven't got any reply from them regarding the new IME Number. Where to report the problem actually? As I need the new number for medical checkup as soon as possible. :(

scottdickson86

Dec 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (VFS Makati; paper)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
06-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2014
Try asking the clinic to send the enquiry on your behalf. I think I have read somewhere in the forum recently where the same thing happened, the IME number could not be found in the system.

scottdickson86

Dec 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
06-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2014
tyrhisml said:
Yes, it seemed like there was no data of me in the system :( anyway, thanks for suggestion!
You can also try to use the case-specific enquiry portal. Here's the link: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

tyrhisml

Jul 21, 2014
scottdickson86 said:
You can also try to use the case-specific enquiry portal. ...
Actually, I sent the enquiry using this link already and I have not received any reply from them. It has been one week and I worry that I cannot proceed to the medical checkup within 60 days.

scottdickson86

Dec 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
06-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2014
tyrhisml said:
Actually, I sent the enquiry using this link already and I have not received any reply from them. It has been one week and I worry that I cannot proceed to the medical checkup within 60 days.
Oh okay. I hear you. Did you apply online or on paper?

scottdickson86

Dec 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
06-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2014
tyrhisml said:
I would definitely try calling them too. Have you tried that? So you have three options, one of which you already did.
1. case-specific enquiry portal
2. call a hotline
3. ask the clinic to enquire on your behalf

I hope you hear back from sending a case-specific enquiry. :)

tyrhisml

Jul 21, 2014
scottdickson86 said:
I would definitely try calling them too. Have you tried that? So you have three options, one of which you already did.
1. case-specific enquiry portal
2. call a hotline
3. ask the clinic to enquire on your behalf

I hope you hear back from sending a case-specific enquiry. :)
My friend just gave me the number of hotline and yes i will try to call them in a meantime. And most probably ask the clinic too thank you for your help. i'd appreciate that :)

scottdickson86

Dec 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
06-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2014
Anytime! Good luck :)

aparna.bhardwaj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
Strange! So are u saying that when you went to the DMP with the IMM 1017, the printed IME number on it couldn't be found by the hospital?

tyrhisml

Jul 21, 2014
aparna.bhardwaj said:
Strange! So are u saying that when you went to the DMP with the IMM 1017, the printed IME number on it couldn't be found by the hospital?
Yes, the IME number on IMM 1017 is invalid. I dont even know why it was invalid but the panel physician that checked my number confirmed it was invalid. Strange is it?

aparna.bhardwaj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
tyrhisml said:
Yes, the IME number on IMM 1017 is invalid. I dont even know why it was invalid but the panel physician that checked my number confirmed it was invalid. Strange is it?
So you were informed over call about the invalidity of IME after you finished the med tests? Strange in the sense, how can CIC afford to make such misprints during the crucial times of visa application when already we are a month away from the beginning of classes! Anyway, it will be sorted. a CASE-SPECIFIC inquiry regarding IMM 1017 should be answered promptly as they have very clearly mentioned in the email you receive from CIC that "If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi". Since it's nothing but a wrong document, this means seems the best. Mention a catchy subject line so that they open it!

tyrhisml

Jul 21, 2014
aparna.bhardwaj said:
So you were informed over call about the invalidity of IME after you finished the med tests? Strange in the sense, how can CIC afford to make such misprints during the crucial times of visa application when already we are a month away from the beginning of classes! Anyway, it will be sorted. a CASE-SPECIFIC inquiry regarding IMM 1017 should be answered promptly as they have very clearly mentioned in the email you receive from CIC that "If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to ". Since it's nothing but a wrong document, this means seems the best. Mention a catchy subject line so that they open it!
Yes i was informed over call but it was before the med test. In my case, i need to make an appointment first and the panel must check the ime number whether it valid or invalid. Since mine was invalid, i could not proceed to med test. I have not done the med test. Anyway, after i sent the enquiry last week, i did not even received any automatic reply from CIC.

CanDAspirant

Mar 13, 2018
Hope the experience I share will help someone.
Faced similar issue. CIC sent medical request form without IME number. Physician could not link the medical to visa application as IME number was not there. Had to complete medical within 30 days. Sent a mail to CIC and also raised Case Specific Enquiry. Didn't get any response.
At last, sent a mail to Delhi-mc@international.gc.ca
They replied in 12 hours and provided new IME Number :)