+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hey guys one of my neighbour he is from pakistan he applied asylum few months ago because of life threats but now his mother is so sick he wants go return to pakistan he withdrawn his case he got notice from immigration his withdrawn his successful but when he asked them about there passport they said to him he needs to get NOC no objection certificate from pakistan embassy but when he went to pakistan embassy they asking him to share his story and telling him to do long process he can’t wait his monthly is sick does anyone know why they asking NOC because never heard this NOC when people do withdrawn someone have idea what he needs to do in this case please reply it’s urgent cos of his mom situation. He received his withdrawal notice now how he will go back if Pakistan embassy not giving him NOC please help guys if you have any idea it’s urgent because of his mom situation he needs to go back I think after withdrawal notice his 30 start day he supposed to leave country in 30 days but if Pakistan embassy not giving him passport how can he still go from here thanks .

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys one of my neighbour he is from pakistan he applied asylum few months ago because of life threats but now his mother is so sick he wants go return to pakistan he withdrawn his case he got notice from immigration his withdrawn his successful but when he asked them about there passport they said to him he needs to get NOC no objection certificate from pakistan embassy but when he went to pakistan embassy they asking him to share his story and telling him to do long process he can’t wait his monthly is sick does anyone know why they asking NOC because never heard this NOC when people do withdrawn someone have idea what he needs to do in this case please reply it’s urgent cos of his mom situation. He received his withdrawal notice now how he will go back if Pakistan embassy not giving him NOC please help guys if you have any idea it’s urgent because of his mom situation he needs to go back I think after withdrawal notice his 30 start day he supposed to leave country in 30 days but if Pakistan embassy not giving him passport how can he still go from here thanks .
If that is the requirement, your friend should start that process before deportation order become active.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
If that is the requirement, your friend should start that process before deportation order become active.
In advance I am sorry because my mobile keypad got some issue some errors in typing because of that hope you understand and sorry for inconvenience.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
He doesn’t mind if they deport him because he wanna go from Canada asap he got his withdrawal asylum letter also 10 days ago now my question what will happen after 30 will they deport him or what is next because he doesn’t care about passport also he just wanna go asap Pakistan this is why he is not interested in Pakistan embassy demand they said noc process take ages he doesn’t have time for all that .

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
He doesn’t mind if they deport him because he wanna go from Canada asap he got his withdrawal asylum letter also 10 days ago now my question what will happen after 30 will they deport him or what is next because he doesn’t care about passport also he just wanna go asap Pakistan this is why he is not interested in Pakistan embassy demand they said noc process take ages he doesn’t have time for all that .
Worst case scenario, is detention center until NOC is issued or regular report to Authority. Provided there's no other way, and that is the requirement between both Governments, your friend have to provide that.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Worst case scenario, is detention center until NOC is issued or regular report to Authority. Provided there's no other way, and that is the requirement between both Governments, your friend have to provide that.
But why they wanna Noc if they deporting him he withdrawal him self he wanna go himself without even attending hearing why they can’t just let him go so many guys withdrawal and go back but first time I am hearing this where he needs NOC this is very bizarre.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
But why they wanna Noc if they deporting him he withdrawal him self he wanna go himself without even attending hearing why they can’t just let him go so many guys withdrawal and go back but first time I am hearing this where he needs NOC this is very bizarre.
I'm sorry I cant answer the "Why questions"