App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Urgent help my friends !!

Please help !

I just got mail from CIC to providing some documents.
1: $490 feels for my spouse
2: marriage pics nad honeymoon pics
3: proof that you're living together and provide bank statement,insurance policy or light bills ect.

I have my marriage pics and all stuffs with me but I don't have any joint bank statement or joint insurance policy bcz I went back home for short periods of time only. Can you guys please suggest me which other documents I can send them to avoide any future query ?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urgent help my friends !!

Please help !

I just got mail from CIC to providing some documents.
1: $490 feels for my spouse
2: marriage pics nad honeymoon pics
3: proof that you're living together and provide bank statement,insurance policy or light bills ect.

I have my marriage pics and all stuffs with me but I don't have any joint bank statement or joint insurance policy bcz I went back home for short periods of time only. Can you guys please suggest me which other documents I can send them to avoide any future query ?
I should give more context? Why they ask for it? What did you do? What stage is your application? Where are you reside? When did you get marriage? etc.

No one can provide you any suggestion without knowing your case.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
I should give more context? Why they ask for it? What did you do? What stage is your application? Where are you reside? When did you get marriage? etc.

No one can provide you any suggestion without knowing your case.
Yes sure !

I got AOR on 12 may and then I went back home and did my marriage. Then I had added my spouse name on my file on 1 June and providing all necessary documents including all forms and marriage certificate. Then today I got mail from them to provide marriage pics, spouse fee and proof of living together docs.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Yes sure !

I got AOR on 12 may and then I went back home and did my marriage. Then I had added my spouse name on my file on 1 June and providing all necessary documents including all forms and marriage certificate. Then today I got mail from them to provide marriage pics, spouse fee and proof of living together docs.
I wouldn't worry about it much btw just provide the needed information

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes sure !

Look like they suspect about your marriage. Be sure to add a long letter of explanation to persuade them that your marriage is genuine and why you choose to do the marriage right after AOR but not before for example.

Just tell the truth to be honest. I think you will be fine.