-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hello everyone,

Me and my husband (main applicant) got the Canada PR and we are about to do our first landing in Saskatoon, Sasketchwan in September.
Now we really require your help in following points:

We want to take my mother with us for around 3 months( to settle us, to feel good in our starting crucial struggle period):

1. What are the chances that she will get the visiting visa or TRV. (I don't know the difference) ?
2. She has never went to out of India.
3. Me or my husband has no job offer right now. We qre going to hunt for that aftwr landing there.
4. My mother has some land on her name. And my father can show some cash whatsoever would require.

Please guide us with suitable options. We have no clue on this matter.

Thank you so much in advance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Three months is too long. Your mom must limit her visit to 2-3 weeks max. Also, do NOT state her purpose of visit as *to settle us, to feel good in our starting crucial struggle period*.

1. It's called a TRV (Temporary Residence Visa). None of us can predict her chances of getting a TRV.

2. Everyone has to make a beginning somewhere.... and start traveling abroad. Having said this, previous travel history proves that someone is likely to return to his/her home country after each visit abroad.

IMO, do NOT apply for your mom to travel with you when you land. Wait for a few months after you land, maybe find a job first.... and then invite your mom for 2-3 weeks.

Your mom does not have any strong ties:
1. Only your dad as a family tie. Does your mom and dad live with other immediate family/your siblings?

2. No finances of her own. Cash from your dad will not work. He must submit a 6 months bank statement (which matches his income sources) to provide a 'Letter of Financial Support' for your mom.

3. Does she earn an income from the land (is it agriculture land)? Or is it a commercial plot of land with building permissions?

4. No employment/business ties

Cheers