+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP - Spouse IELTS expired??

shanps

Mar 21, 2016
I need urgent help form Sr. members.

I am the primary applicant received and ITA on 2/22/2017. MY IELTS is in good standing however my spouses IELTS was expired at the time of ITA. my question is:

1. Can see retake the IELTS exam again (and if she has same or better score) before submitting the Application?
2. Kindly suggest if retaking the test is an option or should I decline the ITA?
3. Has any one been in same situation,and successfully submited the application for PR?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated from members who have been in similar situation.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You need to retake the ielts. You have 90 days to submit your eAPR. So your spouse can take the test in the next 90 days and get the scores. Ensure your score doesn't drop below the cut off. If you have a high score anyway and don't need your spouses language score and you are still within the cut off, don't give ielts. Just write a LOE.

shanps

Mar 21, 2016
xpressentry said:
You need to retake the ielts. You have 90 days to submit your eAPR. So your spouse can take the test in the next 90 days and get the scores. Ensure your score doesn't drop below the cut off. If you have a high score anyway and don't need your spouses language score and you are still within the cut off, don't give ielts. Just write a LOE.
Thank you so very much. I shall follow on your suggestion. I greatly appreciate it.