+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help required.....

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
hi to all
today one of my frend came to me and told me that she is going to apply for immigration...actually she has some confusion about her ielts..her ielts is basic at listening and reading, and moderate at writing and speaking..
reading....4.5 band
listening...4.5 band
speaking....5.5 band
writing...5.5 band
she wants to apply as a cook.. she wants to know that is her ielts ok for her noc (cook) bcz her job requirements are not such like that she needs very high english...is her ielts sufficient for her job requirements...moreover, she is trying to get arranged employment ..she will have 72 points
plz all seniors help me in replying
waiting 4 ur replis
regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wasnt it your sister before ?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t50504.0.html

Everyone has answered your query but you are putting the same question again n again.

Saki

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
to saki
no no its not my sister ata ll my sis is applying under noc 1221 but she is my close frend..plz if u have answer then reply...this forum is for helping others not for taunting i think...my sister noc 1221 is admin work and now i knew that her ielts is low ...but my frend is applying as a cook and u know that how much cook interact with outer side from kitchen...plz tell me that her ielts is ok for her profession(cook)
thanx

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anayya said:
to saki
no no its not my sister ata ll my sis is applying under noc 1221 but she is my close frend..plz if u have answer then reply...this forum is for helping others not for taunting i think...my sister noc 1221 is admin work and now i knew that her ielts is low ...but my frend is applying as a cook and u know that how much cook interact with outer side from kitchen...plz tell me that her ielts is ok for her profession(cook)
thanx
Hi,

See score is low and it really depends on the visa officer if he accepts that or not, i would say she shoulf re-sit the IELTS if she has the time and try to increase her score to atleast 6 band because 4.5 in listening and reading is really very low.

Cheers
Saki