+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help required on Submission in Dec 2014

indican

Jun 5, 2014
Hi, I'm In India and getting IELTS done on 13th Dec. Results will be out on 26th. Even if I submit / send package from India on express, they will reach by max 29-30 Dec.

Do you think is this a viable option, will they accept the package? Any alternate?
I tried earlier IELTS dates but no luk...
I'm worried sine Jan 1 process will entirely change?

Please share your views??

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
indican said:
Hi, I'm In India and getting IELTS done on 13th Dec. Results will be out on 26th. Even if I submit / send package from India on express, they will reach by max 29-30 Dec.

Do you think is this a viable option, will they accept the package? Any alternate?

I believe the IELTS results online would come after 13 days but the mail takes longer.. anyways the deadlines are extremely tight so i suggest try your level best appearing for IELTS on an earlier date.

indican

Jun 5, 2014
I tried all alternates, but no luk.

Not sure how to proceed.. IDP agreed to handover the score sheet if I meet them in their main office, that will eliminate some gap, which means that I wil be having the hard copy on day of result. But not sure if I send the packet same day, will that be received or sent back, since it will be Christmas time...

Any views??

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

indican said:
I tried all alternates, but no luk.

Not sure how to proceed.. IDP agreed to handover the score sheet if I meet them in their main office, that will eliminate some gap, which means that I wil be having the hard copy on day of result. But not sure if I send the packet same day, will that be received or sent back, since it will be Christmas time...

Any views??
1. It appears that you are too late. According to CIC the CEC cap has been reached. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/hire/cec.asp

Note: The cap of 8,000 new Canadian Experience Class applications has been reached. Starting January 1, 2015, all applicants must go through the Express Entry system. There will be no occupation lists or caps under Express Entry.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indican said:

you should pick up result by yourself, in this way, it can be accelerated.

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Hi I completed 1 year of my field experience. Also i completed all my documentation needed for P.R under current rule.

Should i apply under current rule or under express entry rule starting from january 2015

I am almost ready to apply for P.R. under current rule. Got confused with recent update of express entry

indican

Jun 5, 2014
Hi, IDP agreed to give the result personally, which is advantage, but that will be 26th. And even I send the packet same day on express courier, it will reach by 29th afternoon.

Is their any option to submit online?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indican said:
Hi, IDP agreed to give the result personally, which is advantage, but that will be 26th. And even I send the packet same day on express courier, it will reach by 29th afternoon.

Is their any option to submit online?

nope, once they received , it means safe a half, and if the cap not arrived, it means totally safe .

so just do it .