+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help required for FBI PCC from INDIA

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
CIC has asked FBI PCC for my spouse who is Indian Citizen (Neither US PR or US Citizen )and who lived for more than 6 months in US.

So, she called one Big Agency in Delhi and below response via mail received . Agency was saying that the Process will be Expedited and within
1-2 weeks Report will be available. :-

We Offer fast/expedited service for obtaining Police Clearance Certificate/Identity History Summary Check/Criminal
Background Check from FBI (USA). Beginning Monday, July 10th, 2017 a new Web Based Pickup Site will be available
for Applicants to download their responses. In compliance with the new FBI Mandates, this new site will also
provide two-factor authentication, consisting of a traditional username/password combination, in addition to
a new, out-of-band, authentication token sent to the Applicant’s Cell Phone as an SMS Text message or
Landline Phone through an Automated Voice Response System that will ‘say’ the token to the Applicant, which
they will then enter as the second step of authentication when logging in to retrieve their results.
This process has been mandated by the FBI CJIS Division.

Through this updated process, the hard copy results can also be mailed to US address. The advised
timeline for retrieval of report is within 1-2 weeks. You can either opt for a soft copy or a hard copy

Costs:-

The cost for obtaining the Identity History Summary Check report through fast/expedited mode includes processing
fee plus fingerprinting cost.

Processing Fee – Rs. 11,000/- per Background Check request, per person inclusive of FBI’s processing fee US$18.00.

(Acceptable forms of payment include cash or bank account transfers)

So, please help me its safe to go with above Process. Is this some fraud ? Or go with General process of taking Fingerprints and adding other
documents then sent to US.

Please help...

A330

Jul 19, 2017
Hey bud

I m in the same spot as you. My wife studied in states for 10 months and cic wants a fbi clearance.

I went through the fbi and cic website.
The sad thruth is that we cant go through 3rd party for it.

Everything seemed to be going all well until cic decided throw this wrench in yesterday.

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
So how you get the FBI Results.
Any review for the above process if the agent is ready to get this done on surity
By 3 rd Party.What can be consequences if I upload the report via above process .

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
What is the process of receiving New York State Police Clearance after sending Fingerprint from India for Non US PR or Non US Citizen.

What about the processing time...

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Hello folks,
What is the process of obtaining Indian Police clearance certificate for urgent matters within USA for an Indian citizen's (holding Indian passport) who is visiting USA and will be in USA for couple of months. It is not possible to get it from India, so what are the options within USA.
Thanks in advance !

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hello folks,
What is the process of obtaining Indian Police clearance certificate for urgent matters within USA for an Indian citizen's (holding Indian passport) who is visiting USA and will be in USA for couple of months. It is not possible to get it from India, so what are the options within USA.
Thanks in advance !
Depending on where you are in USA this handled through the Consulate General of India. See link below for New York office

https://www.indiainnewyork.gov.in/Miscellaneous

Reactions: macwhitby

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all, I am from Chennai and did my Masters in USA. Obviously I need to get the FBI PCC for the PR. May I know the steps by step approach. There are lot of many websites with misleading information. It would be great to get a response from here.