+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help required (Case Rejected under category 4131)

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
FahadKhan_31 said:
Well i put my job duties on the forms i filled to submit my 1st application but definitely its not covering all the details described in Category list. On later stage i provided the job letter stating my tenure, job title and proof of my vocational instructor.
if you provided the job duties with your application and now you will provide the comparison with the duties described on cic website then it will be helpful to you but if you didn't provide or incomplete provided and now you are providing additional duties , so guy i am sorry to say you cant convince the visa officer it will be the waste of time. thanks.

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Dear Mr. Engineer,

I can not find NOC 4131 description on the website as i remember the removed the category on the same month (June 201) i applied. What i have found is "4021 College and other vocational instructors" so should i match my job descriptions according to this category? Thanks and waiting for the reply.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
FahadKhan_31 said:
Dear Mr. Engineer,

I can not find NOC 4131 description on the website as i remember the removed the category on the same month (June 201) i applied. What i have found is "4021 College and other vocational instructors" so should i match my job descriptions according to this category? Thanks and waiting for the reply.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/main-duties-for-noc-4131-college-teacher-t41032.0.html

allwey

Jun 27, 2012
FahadKhan_31 said:
Thanks once again and will keep posted.......
Dear Mr. Khan,

Do not risk by taking your case yourself without having detailed knowledge. Take help of some professionals rather risking your dream. i can suggest you the one who are professional and are providing service at fees much less than a compared to others. why risk.

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Well, I have played my cards already.. and they did not accept the justification provided by me so now its over, Its been more then 15 weeks i did not get my Bank draf (Processing fee) back so i wrote them to return it to me at earliest.

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Dear allwey,

Thanks for asking........ i am currently based in UK and have decided to be here and continue with my immigration journey which required another 4 and half year to go :) to become the UK citizen :)