+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help required (Case Rejected under category 4131)

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Dear Forum members,

Hi, Hope all of you doing very well, I wanted to share a bad news with and seeking advice that my case under NOC 4131 has been turned down by Canadian high commission London. The assessment officer or VO wrote me a letter on 13th April 2012 that

" You have indicated that you have a work experience in an occupation with following NOC (4131 College and other vocation instructor)
Although the NOC code corresponds to the occupation specified in the instruction, the main duties listed do not indicate that you performed all of the essential duties or substantial number of main duties, as set out in the description of NOC.I am therefore not satisfied that you were a computer instructor (NOC 4131)"

They have not given me any appeal right or contact to reach them in order to make them understand my duties or worked which i performed. Although i mentioned number of things in my category and the experience letter from my employer but can not understand the decision came out. I need help from you guys that what to do next in order to get things back? Kindly reply and advise......

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FahadKhan_31 said:
Dear Forum members,

Hi, Hope all of you doing very well, I wanted to share a bad news with and seeking advice that my case under NOC 4131 has been turned down by Canadian high commission London. The assessment officer or VO wrote me a letter on 13th April 2012 that

" You have indicated that you have a work experience in an occupation with following NOC (4131 College and other vocation instructor)
Although the NOC code corresponds to the occupation specified in the instruction, the main duties listed do not indicate that you performed all of the essential duties or substantial number of main duties, as set out in the description of NOC.I am therefore not satisfied that you were a computer instructor (NOC 4131)"

They have not given me any appeal right or contact to reach them in order to make them understand my duties or worked which i performed. Although i mentioned number of things in my category and the experience letter from my employer but can not understand the decision came out. I need help from you guys that what to do next in order to get things back? Kindly reply and advise......
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-and-then-rejection-letter-t73534.30.html

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deeply sorry to hear abt ur refusal. :(

FahadKhan_31 said:
Dear Forum members,

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Dear Kanamen,

I am highly grateful to you for your golden word and hope you have injected in me, Once again thanks by heart and would like to ask you that the link you have provided are guiding me towards Law and consultancy firms in order to proceed with the Federal court option or any other option listed in your conversation. Is there any way i can move ahead without consultancy firms and can fight myself for my immigration case?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
FahadKhan_31 said:
Dear Kanamen,

I am highly grateful to you for your golden word and hope you have injected in me, Once again thanks by heart and would like to ask you that the link you have provided are guiding me towards Law and consultancy firms in order to proceed with the Federal court option or any other option listed in your conversation. Is there any way i can move ahead without consultancy firms and can fight myself for my immigration case?
whats are your time lines dear :(

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Hi,

Can you please elaborate the timeline meanings here? If you talking about the the timeline mentioned on the refusal letter then nothing is mentioned on the refusal letter like this. Thanks and waiting for your reply

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
FahadKhan_31 said:
Hi,

Can you please elaborate the timeline meanings here? If you talking about the the timeline mentioned on the refusal letter then nothing is mentioned on the refusal letter like this. Thanks and waiting for your reply
dear time lines means
application date ?
per / ner date ?
noc ?
visa office ?

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Thanks a lot for the explanation.

application date ? Initial Application sent in June 2010

Response Received from CIC: 12 October 2010

Documents Sent to VO London: January 2011

NOC: 4131 (Computer and vocational instructor)

visa office: London, United Kingdom

Refusal Letter received : 22 April 2012

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FahadKhan_31 said:
Dear Forum members,

this is due to the reason that most of the applicants don't match the job duties described in their letter with duties described on cic website.

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Yes you are right... I believe they are more strict towards the selection specially when the NOC category is no more available on the Main list and this is what happened with me. Can you guide me how can i proceed without any Law or consultancy agency help? how can i fight for my case or the only way is to go to some lawyer?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FahadKhan_31 said:
Thanks a lot for the explanation.

application date ? Initial Application sent in June 2010

Response Received from CIC: 12 October 2010

Documents Sent to VO London: January 2011

NOC: 4131 (Computer and vocational instructor)

visa office: London, United Kingdom

Refusal Letter received : 22 April 2012
dear match your job duties described in your job letter with those described on cic website. if you are satisfy that 50 % are matching or you believe that visa officer misinterpreted it then you e mail him with your arguments and try to satisfy him.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FahadKhan_31 said:
Yes you are right... I believe they are more strict towards the selection specially when the NOC category is no more available on the Main list and this is what happened with me. Can you guide me how can i proceed without any Law or consultancy agency help? how can i fight for my case or the only way is to go to some lawyer?
no need of lawyer

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Thanks a lot for the very simple and brief guidance.... been most helpful and appreciated. I will prepare my detail job duties which are exactly matching with the NOC 4131 Description and will be sending it to the VO London.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FahadKhan_31 said:
Thanks a lot for the very simple and brief guidance.... been most helpful and appreciated. I will prepare my detail job duties which are exactly matching with the NOC 4131 Description and will be sending it to the VO London.
have you submitted job duties with your application or you submitted simply job title and duration of job?

FahadKhan_31

Oct 17, 2010
Well i put my job duties on the forms i filled to submit my 1st application but definitely its not covering all the details described in Category list. On later stage i provided the job letter stating my tenure, job title and proof of my vocational instructor.