+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help regarding proof of fund

klavin

Oct 24, 2017
Hi..
I got admit in Concordia...
My complete tution fee is $28000~14.5 lakh INR.
I had Educational Loan from SBI of 20 lakhs..
I am paying GIC 5.3 lakh from that Loan amount. (Bank agreed to do so)
I am attaching ITR of my parents for one year 8 lakhs per annum.
My question is..
1) Is this sufficient as financial proof?
My Worry is.. My expenses are completly by loan

If any modifications please tell me immediately..

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
Does not seem a legit fund. But since you manage to get the first year expenses, I guess you have a chance to get visa. Just try to reinforce the proof of fund for the next years.

klavin

Oct 24, 2017
Does not seem a legit fund. But since you manage to get the first year expenses, I guess you have a chance to get visa. Just try to reinforce the proof of fund for the next years.
Bro...did VO understand that I pay GIC by loan? Because I will show GIC certificate and loan sanction letter...I think it doesn't matter how I pay GIC!!

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
No, I am not talking about that. I mean I am wondering about the amount of your fund for the next years (2nd, 3rd ...etc). Do you enough for university tuition and living expenses?
If you can secure it, then you are good to go.

Best of luck.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi..
I got admit in Concordia...
My complete tution fee is $28000~14.5 lakh INR.
I had Educational Loan from SBI of 20 lakhs..
I am paying GIC 5.3 lakh from that Loan amount. (Bank agreed to do so)
I am attaching ITR of my parents for one year 8 lakhs per annum.
My question is..
1) Is this sufficient as financial proof?
My Worry is.. My expenses are completly by loan

If any modifications please tell me immediately..
From proof of funds pov you are bit tight. Your fees is covered by the loan and GIC is nothing
but first year expense. On top of these you also need to have an additional expense for return
flights and initial expenses also even though you will be able to withdraw CAD 2000 immediately
after landing.

I would advise you to arrange for an additional 5-10 k to show as extra expenses.

CIC needs to see first year expense and fees payment feasibility only.

klavin

Oct 24, 2017
No, I am not talking about that. I mean I am wondering about the amount of your fund for the next years (2nd, 3rd ...etc). Do you enough for university tuition and living expenses?
If you can secure it, then you are good to go.

Best of luck.
Bro..that loan is enough for my GIC ( first year living) and my complete two year tution fee..
still shall I have to show more?
I.e second year living? Etc.

klavin

Oct 24, 2017
From proof of funds pov you are bit tight. Your fees is covered by the loan and GIC is nothing
but first year expense. On top of these you also need to have an additional expense for return
flights and initial expenses also even though you will be able to withdraw CAD 2000 immediately
after landing.

I would advise you to arrange for an additional 5-10 k to show as extra expenses.

CIC needs to see first year expense and fees payment feasibility only.
Thank you bro..
I can't arrange 5 -10k as of now..my parents will arrange that money after a year..
At present I can show GIC ( paid from loan) and complete tution fee by loan ..
To make my file stronger while applying visa shall I need to show more??

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Thank you bro..
I can't arrange 5 -10k as of now..my parents will arrange that money after a year..
At present I can show GIC ( paid from loan) and complete tution fee by loan ..
To make my file stronger while applying visa shall I need to show more??
CIC doesn't need to see 2nd and 3rd year expenses. GIC is a guarantee that you have expenses
for first year and that's what is required.

As you have just enough for fees and gic my advice is to show atleast 5 k extra to be on the safe side.

klavin

Oct 24, 2017
CIC doesn't need to see 2nd and 3rd year expenses. GIC is a guarantee that you have expenses

As you have just enough for fees and gic my advice is to show atleast 5 k extra to be on the safe side.
OK bro..thank you very much for help ☺

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
OK bro..thank you very much for help ☺
You cant secure you visa with only 1st year fund even if they say so on their official website.
You have to show a plan or prooves of how are you going to manage your expenses for the following years.
If you have all the tuition in your hand, then that's great. So you just need to explain how are you going to fund your living for the 2nd year. Write something about that in your SOP. So VO will not think that you are planing for a part-time job.

klavin

Oct 24, 2017
You cant secure you visa with only 1st year fund even if they say so on their official website.
You have to show a plan or prooves of how are you going to manage your expenses for the following years.
If you have all the tuition in your hand, then that's great. So you just need to explain how are you going to fund your living for the 2nd year. Write something about that in your SOP. So VO will not think that you are planing for a part-time job.
OK bro I'll mention tat in my SOP
And thank you very much for ur suggestion ☺

Reactions: demhahero

kishansha

Jul 26, 2018
kerala
Hii all ..plz help me...
OK bro I'll mention tat in my SOP
And thank you very much for ur suggestion ☺

have you done with your visa? Im in the same situation! is it mandatory to show both GIC and bank loan? ( rather than in the official website). My consultancy ask me to show only first sem fee and loan papers ? whats your opinion?.please help...( got admission in university)

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
Hii all ..plz help me...

have you done with your visa? Im in the same situation! is it mandatory to show both GIC and bank loan? ( rather than in the official website). My consultancy ask me to show only first sem fee and loan papers ? whats your opinion?.please help...( got admission in university)
Yes. I would not recommend consultancy for anyone, the stories I heard were not good. Show everything that would help in terms of funding. Act as an officer who will check your documents and do not submit your application until you are 100% convinced by the them.