+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help......Regarding Passport Request !!!

gauty9

Sep 25, 2014
Hi All,

This is the most bizzare situation you all might have heard I do not know how i should react but if anyone have any answers I need them from you this forum has been with me from my initial stage hope it will help out of this rut !!

I have recieved my PPR on 17 of aug 2016. My work permit expired on dec 2015. I have applied for a visitor visa and got it approved till Jun 19,2016 . Since then I did not apply for extension. After reciving my PPR mail I filled for my restoration as I was elgible under the 90 day period.
My Big question is can i send my passport for stamping or should i request for extension of time to submit my passport or should i fly back to india and submit my passport there.

Guys please reply I need the information ...Thank you !!!

TomasX90

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
gauty9 said:
Hi All,

This is the most bizzare situation you all might have heard I do not know how i should react but if anyone have any answers I need them from you this forum has been with me from my initial stage hope it will help out of this rut !!

I have recieved my PPR on 17 of aug 2016. My work permit expired on dec 2015. I have applied for a visitor visa and got it approved till Jun 19,2016 . Since then I did not apply for extension. After reciving my PPR mail I filled for my restoration as I was elgible under the 90 day period.
My Big question is can i send my passport for stamping or should i request for extension of time to submit my passport or should i fly back to india and submit my passport there.

Guys please reply I need the information ...Thank you !!!
You can send your passport for stamping since you applied for restoration and you received PPR.