Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hello i need expert advise ...
I have 3 refusals ....
2 in sept intake with one module 5.5
One in may 2019 intake under sds..
I was not expecting the third one refusal ....:(
First reason -- Other reasons .....
Second -- I am not satisfied that u will leave canada..

Now they gave-- I am not satisfied that u will leave canada on the basis of personal assets and financial status..

I completed my 12 standard in 2017 in non medical stream... With 64%
With no less than 56 in any subject..
IELTS - 6.5{6}
First my program was computer system tecnician ....
And then in may intake i choose Mechanical Engineering tecnician. And i applied under sds....

Plz help me what does personal and financial status means... Plzz... Help me with my case.....

If u want i can share my sop also...
I applied for visa for may 19 intake on 5 dec and got refused on 21 dec... Plz help me...

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Means they dontd think you have enough funds to support yourself while in Canada, get caips notes for better clarity.

gurpreet1313

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Means they dontd think you have enough funds to support yourself while in Canada, get caips notes for better clarity.
Previously my father income wa 3.4 lakh and mother 2.9 lack. Now my father income upgraded to 5 lakh ... Which i would attach in the files.. should it be enough..

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Previously my father income wa 3.4 lakh and mother 2.9 lack. Now my father income upgraded to 5 lakh ... Which i would attach in the files.. should it be enough..
Dont know what that means, but income by itself is not enough.
You need to show that you have enough immediate funds to cover 1 year tuition + expenses and some reasonable source of the funds for the rest of your studies if you have multiple year course. It should also be reasonable that your father can spend this money on you because he also has expenses, so he cant just spend all his income on you right? Also there are some supporting docs that need to be included, get the caips notes like I said that is the best way.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I have 3 refusals ....

Now they gave-- I am not satisfied that u will leave canada on the basis of personal assets and financial status..

IELTS - 6.5{6}
And then in may intake i choose Mechanical Engineering tecnician. And i applied under sds....

Plz help me what does personal and financial status means... Plzz... Help me with my case.....

I applied for visa for may 19 intake on 5 dec and got refused on 21 dec... Plz help me...
Why did you change the program?? Issue is finance and nothing to do with program. Secondly, you have 5.5 in IELTS and it may be the reason for refusal. As bongoman said above, get caips/gcms report. You should have got the caips after your first refusal itself. Dont apply again and first order the gcms/caips report. you can get it from caipsgcms.com

gurpreet1313

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Why did you change the program?? Issue is finance and nothing to do with program. Secondly, you have 5.5 in IELTS and it may be the reason for refusal. As bongoman said above, get caips/gcms report. You should have got the caips after your first refusal itself. Dont apply again and first order the gcms/caips report. you can get it from caipsgcms.com
Previously i have 5.5 in one the i improved my score with 6.5 {6} third refusal is under sds

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Previously i have 5.5 in one the i improved my score with 6.5 {6} third refusal is under sds
You can make an affidavit from your father that he is sponsoring you and he have no concern supporting you in studies in future and along with his financial documents e.g itrs, income certificate etc. But i strongly suggest you to order caips note first if you really want to make this up this time. You can order them from caipsgcms.com for very nominal fee.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Firstly, chances after 3rd refusal are very low. You just cant rely on the refusal letter. It has limited reasons there and the officer will just tick whichever is close. If the options are not available then he is going to write the notes in the GCMS/CAIPS. So, if plan to apply again then don't be desperate and rush. Its not going to help you. Take some time. With so many rejections, you are just spoiling your visa record.

lucien T

Jan 2, 2019
I have 3 refusals ....

IELTS - 6.5{6}

which country are you from? and how is it possible to apply for visa for May intake in December?

dookie24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Firstly, chances after 3rd refusal are very low. You just cant rely on the refusal letter. It has limited reasons there and the officer will just tick whichever is close. If the options are not available then he is going to write the notes in the GCMS/CAIPS. So, if plan to apply again then don't be desperate and rush. Its not going to help you. Take some time. With so many rejections, you are just spoiling your visa record.
do we need attach the gcms or caips copy along with the application file??