+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help please - what to do if I put wrong info for IMM5713 Family Member Form??

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
Yes , it is valid no matter where you are applying from, make sure to explain that you are sending the correct form, in the end you will have the option to attach the document.
Hi ,

I am n big trouble. please help me urgently. I have only 26 days left to submit my application.
Here is my case:
We just got my wife's dependent work visa and she lives in India.
I just realize that the names of my wife's parents have been interchanged by mistake in the family info form in her work visa application.
As this is incorrect information, how am I supposed to correct it during my express entry application? Please advise. Thank you so much for any guidance you can give.

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
Just follow the steps in the above posts and you will be fine.
Hi, thank you for clarification. One more doubt, my wife has business on her name. She is dependent applicant in my express entry application. She just got her work visa approved with her business mentioned her work visa application. Can I mention her business in her personal history for PR application and provide all documents as I chose NO in her work history or I should change it to yes and mention in her work history with all the documents? Please help. Thank you!

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Why you choose NO at the beginning? In which form you mentioned this : one of the forms that belong to you or her ? Officers usually check previously submitted forms against new ones.

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
Why you choose NO at the beginning? In which form you mentioned this : one of the forms that belong to you or her ? Officers usually check previously submitted forms against new ones.
Prior ITA I chose NO as I wasn’t sure of all the documents need for this. I am still waiting for 1 more document for her business. What should I do I this case? Should I change her work history to yes and mention in work history too or I can just list it under her personal history and provide all the documents with LOE?

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
Prior ITA I chose NO as I wasn’t sure of all the documents need for this. I am still waiting for 1 more document for her business. What should I do I this case? Should I change her work history to yes and mention in work history too or I can just list it under her personal history and provide all the documents with LOE?
Her work experience is listed in the form we need to submit for spouse work visa.

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Should I change her work history to yes and mention in work history too : Which form and which application?

or I can just list it under her personal history and provide all the documents with LOE: Which form and which application?

Reactions: cam_meh

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
Should I change her work history to yes and mention in work history too : Which form and which application?

or I can just list it under her personal history and provide all the documents with LOE: Which form and which application?
I got an invitation for PR and I still have to submit my Express entry application post ITA. In questionnaire, should I keep answer of work history of my spouse to NO and put it under personal history only and while submitting application, I can submit all the documents supporting her business with LOE? Or
If I change the work history section of my spouse to yes then submit whatever documents I have as a reference? I hope this clarifies my question. Thank you again