+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed ..

harikrishna

Mar 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i had applied for new zealand student visa and it got refused coz of fraudulent work experience ... :-[
my question is .. Can i try canada nw .. ??
is der any chance that CHC can find out whether i have been a rejected case from some other country ..?

tiger007

Champion Member
harikrishna said:
i had applied for new zealand student visa and it got refused coz of fraudulent work experience ... :-[
my question is .. Can i try canada nw .. ??
is der any chance that CHC can find out whether i have been a rejected case from some other country ..?
Hi,
I don't think in any ways, Canadian visa processing is related or influenced directly or indirectly by acceptance/rejection of New zeland's or as a matter of fact, any other nation's visa, unless you are on a wanted list of interpol, CIA or FBI or other intellegence agency! LOL But, who knows, your name might be on an international list of fake/bogus students maintained by the NZ govt. ( after all governments across the world, maintains all kinds of database and there's a chance that they might even share it with others). But then, Canada is a great sovereign nation and takes it's own independent decisions, be it regarding issuing visas to individuals or any other matter.
So, my guess is, do not mention any thing about your previous record regarding NZ visa( unless there is some kind of stamp/evidence on your passport or documents, in that case you cannot hide) and go ahead..and try out for a Canadian study permit. Then only you will come to know, whether your name is on any list or not!

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
CHC has no concern of refusal of any other country. They follow their own predetermined policy and procedure to process visa.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harikrishna said:
Hi,

1. Absolutely yes. You do not even need to mention it because CHC will find it out. The so called 'refusal stamp on PP' is now a part of history.

harikrishna

Mar 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no such 'refusal stamp' on my Passport ;)
only one letter regarding the refusal ..
so im gonna try canada next, lets see..
thanks guys ..

swikar

Dec 10, 2012
Hey so did you get canada visa successful? Actually I got the same situation almost.

I would like to apply Canada.

Thanks,

walter3715

Dec 7, 2012
They wont come to no..
Nor u dnt tell them..
Since your passport is not with the rejected stamp so its cool
Don't worry