+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed regarding Canada TRV!!

Janhvi9191

Jan 28, 2019
send photographs in wedding attire with your application
What wedding attire? And how would it help? Do I need to get married now if I want to travel! LOL.
I just want to travel to Canada because my friends stay over there and we were planning a vacation. If getting a visa is so hard for me right now, I would rather travel to some other country then to disturb my peace of mind for days and face rejection in the end.

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
What wedding attire? And how would it help? Do I need to get married now if I want to travel! LOL.
I just want to travel to Canada because my friends stay over there and we were planning a vacation. If getting a visa is so hard for me right now, I would rather travel to some other country then to disturb my peace of mind for days and face rejection in the end.
Just go ahead and apply, you will get it.

Show more than 100,000CAD funds in your account. (more the better)

All these developed countries like rich/well-off tourists to visit and boost their economy....remember Vijay Mallya

Do post it back here, if you get your visa.

Reactions: Jakev

sandy1203m

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Immigration consultant doing what and giving money to who?
I remember watching an episode of Border Security and the CBSA officer has held a Mexican national for questioning who was ecentually denied entry. The entry was denied because he had almost no funds available to support his stay in Canada and his intent was to work illegaly as he had brought all his documents and copies of resume. The officer did say at the end very clearly that there is nothing wrong with coming to Canada to search jobs, it's not illegal but what is illegal is to "work" without authorization.
Immigration consultant being the middle man between Employer and Employee to facilitate the job. So u mean is it okay to get the TRV firsst and then search for jobs in canada?