+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed plz

zzznavraaz

Apr 15, 2014
hi!! I m from Nepal. I had applied for a vocational training course and i got an email saying that my passport has been dispatched on Thursday but I haven't received it yet here in kathmandu bcoz the vfs building has been damaged by the earthquake. There was this guy who had applied one day after i did for the same course in the same college and he got his visa way too earlier than me n he also got an email from the high commission saying that his application had been approved. But i have not received any email from the embassy yet. Neither approval nor rejection Email . Does it mean my application has been rejected?? Plz someone shed some light on this matter?

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy to see Nepalese.

go to yak n yeti . I think u will get passport.

I cant apply visa due to damage in vfs. do u have any idea.

himal
Kathmandu

zzznavraaz

Apr 15, 2014
The guy who got the visa before me had got his passport from the yak n yeti hotel. He had ended up with a call from their but i have not been called yet.

I tried checking upon the website of the vfs Canada n it says it is closed untill further notice n I rang them up but no one picked up the phone so i have no idea what happens to those who want to apply.