+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed. Pls help

gd.dhiman

Mar 25, 2014
Hi All,

I've a friend ,who is PR in Canada and doing full time job . He want to sponsor his sister, brother in law and 2 children for tourist visa ( stay will be less than 20 days )

There is road accident case is running on his brother in law ( one man killed ) , but as such there is no restriction to him to go outside INDIA.

Could you please advise, what documents ( especially from his brother in law ) my friend need to ask in order to sponsor them ?

Please help. Thanks

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi All,

I've a friend ,who is PR in Canada and doing full time job . He want to sponsor his sister, brother in law and 2 children for tourist visa ( stay will be less than 20 days )

There is road accident case is running on his brother in law ( one man killed ) , but as such there is no restriction to him to go outside INDIA.

Could you please advise, what documents ( especially from his brother in law ) my friend need to ask in order to sponsor them ?

Please help. Thanks
If your friend sister can show enough finances and home ties for a 20 days visit then there shouldn't be any issue. But for the brother in law, he won't be allowed into Canada with a pending charge against him. Especially for charges resulting in someone's death.

Reactions: scylla