+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help needed please!!!

threehouse21

Jul 13, 2011
Please I need your urgent help and advice on my current situation. Some time ago I applied for the Federal Skilled Worker with CIC and included my EX Swedish wife (who was still my wife before submission) as a non accompany spouse on my documents based on our arrangement.

Lately, it happened that we got a divorce and I would love to have her (my EX) information replaced with someone else's name whom I am currently married to as an accompany dependent and spouse.

Please is there any negative implication to this, will it affect the processing period in any negative way and how do I really go about it ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whether it will cause a delay or not, you must do it. If you get a visa based on still being married to your ex and land using that visa, you have committed a misrepresentation and can lose your PR plus you would never be able to sponsor the current wife.

The only way to do this is to re-do all the documents with the information for the new wife and send them to the visa office that is processing your case along with your divorce papers and marriage certificate. Send a cover letter stating that you have divorced your ex-wife and gotten re-married and now want to remove your ex-wife and add your current wife to the application.