+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP: Missed AOR and medical request sent to my email since May 3

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
And where do you send the physical letter? Do you have a mailing address? Should I send it to my visa office or to where I sent the original application I.e. Sidney?

lytemaster

Jan 27, 2014
NostalgiaLava said:
And where do you send the physical letter? Do you have a mailing address? Should I send it to my visa office or to where I sent the original application I.e. Sidney?
I sent mine to Sidney......

Mailing Address :

ATTN: BF-REGISTRY
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence
PO Box 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada

Johnnytamil

Oct 22, 2017
I am sure everything is gonna be ok!
HI,
I missed the COPR email to submitt my passport due to some personal issues , and i was not able to access my emails. But i had received the mail on January 24th and it has been 70 days now. but the deadline is only 30 days. what can i do now, very heartbroken

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,
I missed the COPR email to submitt my passport due to some personal issues , and i was not able to access my emails. But i had received the mail on January 24th and it has been 70 days now. but the deadline is only 30 days. what can i do now, very heartbroken
It’s okay, you can still send the passports. Others have been in your shoes and still received their PR. Just call CIC and send a CSE before sending the passport. Good luck!

Johnnytamil

Oct 22, 2017
It’s okay, you can still send the passports. Others have been in your shoes and still received their PR. Just call CIC and send a CSE before sending the passport. Good luck!
Hi,
Thank you for the reply, i am currcurre in india. I went to the passport submission office today. Vfs Global. They refused to accept the passport because it has crossed the 30days limit. They have asked me to email the high commission of delhi. And only if they approve i can submit it. I have mailed them earlier on thursday. No reply yet. So confused