+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP: Missed AOR and medical request sent to my email since May 3

lytemaster

Jan 27, 2014
Please help me urgent with advice.

I applied for PR in April 4 2014, I was always checking CIC website. I just checked my email and saw that CIC has sent AOR with medical since May 3 and request for Police clearance by August 26 2014.

I totally missed those emails. I just saw them today. And CIC stated in their email that police certificate must be recieved with 60days; its already 83 days.

Please what can I do.

Thanks

militellovincenzo

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2013
Nomination.....
06-03-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2015
LANDED..........
30-01-2015
Re: URGENT HELP: Missed AOR and medical request sent my secondary email since May 3

Well, first of all contact them and explained to them!

I am confident they won't let you down because you didn't get the emails!

lytemaster

Jan 27, 2014
Hi militellovincenzo,

Thanks for your response. Please I have called the CIC call center severally but no success.

How efficient would sending a mail to CIC to explain my plight be?

Kindly reply urgently

NB: Any other advise from other board members would be highly appreciated

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Send email and also mail by canada post. What is the online status show now?

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
lytemaster said:
Please help me urgent with advice.

I applied for PR in April 4 2014, I was always checking CIC website. I just checked my email and saw that CIC has sent AOR with medical since May 3 and request for Police clearance by August 26 2014.

I totally missed those emails. I just saw them today. And CIC stated in their email that police certificate must be recieved with 60days; its already 83 days.

Please what can I do.

Thanks

How did you miss those e-mails?!

lytemaster

Jan 27, 2014
Kindly help me vet the email i intend to send. Please advise any additions or subtractions. Thanks and God bless

xxxxx xxx xxx
xx xxxxxxxxxx RD,
ADDRESS xx xxx

Dear Sir or Madam,

Client Number = xxxxxxxx
Application Number = xxxxxxxxxxxx

My name is XXXXX. My client number is xxxxxxxx,My application number is: xxxxxxxxxxxx.

I submitted my PR application on the 4th of April 2014, and checked the CIC Website for the application status
which indicated that the application was received on the 24th of April 2014.

I have been checking the CIC website since then and the application status is still Application Recieved. This makes
it Xmonths and Xdays after the application was recieved.

I sent a mail informing CIC of this development dated 25th of August 2014, but no response has been received
(Please find attached the mail)

While asking for professional advice I was told to check my spam mails, The email address (xxxxx @ yahoo.com) I
filled in the submitted form was overrun by spam mails and it became impossible to receive and check mails on the
email.

But on digging through the said email address. I was shocked to see that CIC had sent the AOR letter and request for
medicals on May 3 2014 and Request for Police certificate on August 29 2014.

It is deeply troubling that I missed those correspondence.

The documents have been ready since and I was waiting for my application status change to advise me on CIC website.

Kindly help advise on the next step as I am quite confused on what to do.

Kind Regards

xxxxxxxxxxx

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
lytemaster said:
Kindly help me vet the email i intend to send. Please advise any additions or subtractions. Thanks and God bless

xxxxx xxx xxx
xx xxxxxxxxxx RD,
ADDRESS xx xxx

Dear Sir or Madam,

Client Number = xxxxxxxx
Application Number = xxxxxxxxxxxx

My name is XXXXX. My client number is xxxxxxxx,My application number is: xxxxxxxxxxxx.

I submitted my PR application on the 4th of April 2014, and checked the CIC Website for the application status
which indicated that the application was received on the 24th of April 2014.

I have been checking the CIC website since then and the application status is still Application Recieved. This makes
it Xmonths and Xdays after the application was recieved.

I sent a mail informing CIC of this development dated 25th of August 2014, but no response has been received
(Please find attached the mail)

While asking for professional advice I was told to check my spam mails, The email address (xxxxx @ yahoo.com) I
filled in the submitted form was overrun by spam mails and it became impossible to receive and check mails on the
email.

But on digging through the said email address. I was shocked to see that CIC had sent the AOR letter and request for
medicals on May 3 2014 and Request for Police certificate on August 29 2014.

It is deeply troubling that I missed those correspondence.

The documents have been ready since and I was waiting for my application status change to advise me on CIC website.

Kindly help advise on the next step as I am quite confused on what to do.

Kind Regards

xxxxxxxxxxx
Looks good! Hopefully they will understand and let you know how to proceed.

All the best! :)

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
remiiade said:
Looks good! Hopefully they will understand and let you know how to proceed.

All the best! :)

Yeah...I think it looks good, the most important thing is that they understand you missed the email which you have clearly stated in the text. I don't see it as a problem.

Goodluck!

lytemaster

Jan 27, 2014
delgado77 said:
Yeah...I think it looks good, the most important thing is that they understand you missed the email which you have clearly stated in the text. I don't see it as a problem.

Goodluck!
Thanks All, I am sending the mail.

militellovincenzo

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2013
Nomination.....
06-03-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2015
LANDED..........
30-01-2015
I am sure everything is gonna be ok!

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
Hi there! I think I have a similar issue.
I did my meds 31 dec 2013 and since then have been waiting with no feedback. This November our application exceeded normal processing time so we sent ecas request for info and we requested caips file. The caips file just came back saying that our application is pending police certificates and passport. It says they sent us an email in April 2014 requesting these docs but I never received that email. It may be that this email went to junk but usually all emails I received from cic or from my visa office which is Abu dhabi I got in my inbox.

Anyhow I wanted to ask you since you received the request for police certificate what does this letter say? Send the docs to the visa office or to Sidney?

Are you a pnp? And would be very helpful if you can let me know which visa office you are in and what is your current status? Did they reply to your cover letter? And where did you send that?

Really appreciate your help
:eek:

lytemaster

Jan 27, 2014
NostalgiaLava said:
Hi there! I think I have a similar issue.
I did my meds 31 dec 2013 and since then have been waiting with no feedback. This November our application exceeded normal processing time so we sent ecas request for info and we requested caips file. The caips file just came back saying that our application is pending police certificates and passport. It says they sent us an email in April 2014 requesting these docs but I never received that email. It may be that this email went to junk but usually all emails I received from cic or from my visa office which is Abu dhabi I got in my inbox.

Anyhow I wanted to ask you since you received the request for police certificate what does this letter say? Send the docs to the visa office or to Sidney?

Are you a pnp? And would be very helpful if you can let me know which visa office you are in and what is your current status? Did they reply to your cover letter? And where did you send that?

Really appreciate your help
:eek:
I am PNP currently in Vancouver with a work permit. CIC responded to my cover letter and I am expecting them to send another set of documents(Police certificate request/Medicals e.tc)

Just send them a mail and you should also send a physical letter (NB:It takes about over a month for response)

Goodluck