NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
Absolute BS, US/Canada share arrival/departure records, super fool proof system.

Now, why would CBSA allow you in w/o PR ?, if you don't have PR at the moment, they would reject you, and when you turn back into US, you have to give the reason why you were refused entry (as you just went to CA), you can't lie here, CBP will check the records and can make a call if the uploaded data is delayed),. and they will automatically get the data from CBSA who moments before you didn't permit into Canada.

Seriously, stop posting idiocracies/ fallacies !!
Please notice the ? ...I am asking a question here. Which you don’t have patience to understand.

Also, my wife has PR card which is still valid. You don’t read the thread and jump in between and make your conclusions without even understanding the questions.

And lastly, you can enter via USA without a PR card by showing COPR and coming in a private vehicle. So please check your facts before making judgements.

Thanks

Last edited:

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
And your response is still wrong. It is 100% possible to enter Canada as a PR without a PR card, as shown in the links in the above post.
I am not arguing that all, genuine cases are understandable and warrant further guidance, but asking in advance if and whether travelling w/o PR wouldn't yield a report from CBSA on not meeting RO whilst having the PR card, is not cool IMO.

Why go for a PR card knowing well in advance you cannot fulfill RO ?

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Please notice the ? ...I am asking a question here. Which you don’t have patience to understand.

Also, my wife has PR card which is still valid. You don’t read the thread and jump in between and make your conclusions without even understanding the questions.

And lastly, you can enter via USA without a PR card by showing COPR and coming in a private vehicle. So please check your facts before making judgements.

Thanks
I understand genuine cases, but you waited a long deal and then migrated finally at the end, Didn't you know the consequences well in advance ?

Now, asking for on how to circum-navigate RO.

I am not jumping on any conclusions, but the very sanctity of PR is at joke, too many folks come in at end w/o any buffer for time to balance off in fulfilling RO, life happens, trust me, a buffer period has to be always be added.

Qs is not about this situation, I understand and respect, and pray your MIL recovers fast , but why at the final moment you migrated w/o adding in a buffer as a cushion ?

Last edited:

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I understand genuine cases, but you waited a long deal and then migrated finally at the end, Didn't you know the consequences well in advance ?

Now, asking for on how to circum-navigate RO.

I am not jumping on any conclusions, but the very sanctity of PR is at joke, too many folks come in at end w/o any buffer for time to balance off in fulfilling RO, life happens, trust me, a buffer period has to be always be added.

Qs is not about this situation, I understand and respect, and pray your MIL recovers fast , but why at the final moment you migrated w/o adding in a buffer as a cushion ?
Thanks for your wishes. Every one wants to have a buffer but life does not always go as per your planning. Lot of things happen in 5 years and sometimes you end up in my situation. We have spent almost 2 years here and were only 2 months away in satisfying RO.

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for your wishes. Every one wants to have a buffer but life does not always go as per your planning. Lot of things happen in 5 years and sometimes you end up in my situation. We have spent almost spent 2 years here and were only 2 months away in satisfying RO.
I completely agree and wish speedy recovery to your MIL. ( I am in no way immune to unplanned life's curveball, my family would move back until they get their PR)

I agree, but a buffer could have been factored in, I have seen too many cases (some close) wasting PR on the pretext of working in US and rushing to Canada at very last moment (~ last 730 days) and missing out on RO on unplanned life outcomes.

Someone, somewhere could have made a good use out of it IMO.

Nothing personal, hope things work out for you,

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am not arguing that all, genuine cases are understandable and warrant further guidance, but asking in advance if and whether travelling w/o PR wouldn't yield a report from CBSA on not meeting RO whilst having the PR card, is not cool IMO.

Why go for a PR card knowing well in advance you cannot fulfill RO ?
I'm not disagreeing. My response was solely to correct the incorrect statement that OP's wife would be refused entry.

Reactions: spirit.varun

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
will a direct flight impact the chances of getting reported for RO at POE? If we take a flight with stop at Germany, will it increase the chance of getting reported?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
will a direct flight impact the chances of getting reported for RO at POE? If we take a flight with stop at Germany, will it increase the chance of getting reported?
Why would you think that? It doesn't matter if it's direct or has 4 stops.