+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help for filling webform question regarding visa office?

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
While raising webform request for sending supporting document, one of the question is: "Have you applied to office outside Canada"? If we select yes than it asks for particular office. As I have applied online, can we select "NO" to above mentioned question because we don't know visa processing office. I have selected "NO" last time as well.
Someone told me to reconfirm the answer to this question, is their any way to find out visa office.

On the other hand I guess Visa office's names are there for people who have applied manually. For people who have applied online answer to question "Have you applied to office outside Canada" should be No.

I will be thankful, If anyone can enlighten more on this.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Even though you applied online, they would have still asked you for your Country of Residence. You need to select "No" and then select the regional VAC responsible for your country of residence in the drop down list).

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Even though you applied online, they would have still asked you for your Country of Residence. You need to select "No" and then select the regional VAC responsible for your country of residence in the drop down list).
But which office, there are 3 offices in my country, which one to select. Last time as well I selected No(did not applied to office outside Canada, with No option No VAC is asked for) and a positive response came that documents has been received and forwarded to concerned office along with extra info that we have verified all of your details and they are correct. Your application is under process.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
But which office, there are 3 offices in my country, which one to select. Last time as well I selected No(did not applied to office outside Canada, with No option No VAC is asked for) and a positive response came that documents has been received and forwarded to concerned office along with extra info that we have verified all of your details and they are correct. Your application is under process.
Choose the office closest to you. That should be easy for your to identify. If you were going to submit on paper, which office would you send the application to locally? That's the one you should choose.

You can still do it the same way you did previously by selecting "No" so that your query is sent to the central intake office, but this will likely delay your response as the CIO will still need to re-route your query to your local office for response.