urgent help!!!! change of Province !!!!

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALKA SHETTY said:
Mead,

Thank you for your input.

I did bit more research on the unemployment which says about employment of Canada here:

Statistic set below: November 8, 2014 for October 2014.

Canada Canada (national) 6.5

Which is aggregate of Unemployment of all provinces and territories listed below:
British Columbia 6.1
Alberta 4.5
Saskatchewan 3.5
Manitoba 5.4
Ontario 6.5
Quebec 7.7
New Brunswick 9.3
Prince Edward Island 9.2
Nova Scotia 8.6
Newfoundland and Labrador 12.0
Yukon Yukon 2.9
Northwest Territories 7.4
Nunavut 13.6

Definitions of modern full employment range from 3% to 6% unemployment rates, signifying that Canada's western provinces, with 3% to 6% unemployment through much of 2013-2014, could generally be considered near full employment.

This data is taken from Wikipedia page of unemployment of all provinces and territories in Canada.

This is where I put trust more with Jobs available in Saskatchewan.

Please guide if any other information you have.
Its almost true. As per my knowledge most of the student who graduated from saskatchewan got job in their field.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
One of my friend from Humber College completer two years program and moved to Saskatchewan Province took admission in Parkland College got Visa and going through SINP process after just getting an Offer Letter.

He said only Full Time Job is required to apply for SINP. At first i didn't believe but I did checked on web and got to know he is true.

For SINP they are not requiring any work experience. Just an offer letter of full time job and SINP! Settle down!

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Rupal Shah said:
One of my friend from Humber College completer two years program and moved to Saskatchewan Province took admission in Parkland College got Visa and going through SINP process after just getting an Offer Letter.

He said only Full Time Job is required to apply for SINP. At first i didn't believe but I did checked on web and got to know he is true.

For SINP they are not requiring any work experience. Just an offer letter of full time job and SINP! Settle down!

Incorrect. For SINP,

1. You need minimum 6 months of work experience (if studied in Saskatchewan).
2. Not just any job, it must be either NOC O,A,B.
3. Not just any job, you must have a SINP job approval letter.
4. Your job must be related to your study.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
J5M said:
Hi,

Incorrect. For SINP,

1. You need minimum 6 months of work experience (if studied in Saskatchewan).
2. Not just any job, it must be either NOC O,A,B.
3. Not just any job, you must have a SINP job approval letter.
4. Your job must be related to your study.
J5m,

1. It is not 6 months. It is 960 hours of part time work which could be in any field.
2. This is about Saskatchewan province. Jobs in O,A and B are easy. If it was for Ontario province, it would little difficult.
2. All O,A and B catergoried jobs are readily approved by SINP. Job approval question is not required even.
4. Jobs are easily available in the field of study. If you check jobs available on portal. You will find jobs in all the sectors.

Saskatchewan is 3.5% of unemployment rate. Full employment!!!

I do have friends in Saskatchewan and Ontario. And couple of them are shifted from Ontario to Saskatchewan.

They told me that life has become easy in Saskatchewan compared to Ontario in all the aspects.

Do you have any friends in Saskatchewan???

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Rupal Shah said:
J5m,

1. It is not 6 months. It is 960 hours of part time work which could be in any field.
2. This is about Saskatchewan province. Jobs in O,A and B are easy. If it was for Ontario province, it would little difficult.
2. All O,A and B catergoried jobs are readily approved by SINP. Job approval question is not required even.
4. Jobs are easily available in the field of study. If you check jobs available on portal. You will find jobs in all the sectors.

Saskatchewan is 3.5% of unemployment rate. Full employment!!!

I do have friends in Saskatchewan and Ontario. And couple of them are shifted from Ontario to Saskatchewan.

They told me that life has become easy in Saskatchewan compared to Ontario in all the aspects.

Do you have any friends in Saskatchewan???

Incorrect.

1. 960 hours means 6 months of work. Furthermore, you also need NOC O,A,B level job.
2. NOC O,A,B is not just about one province, its a standard for all provinces except for very few "pilot" projects.
3. SINP Job Aprroval letter is a MUST. No job is readily approved by the SINP. Job must be related to your field.
4. A student, who graduated from outside Saskatchewan, can apply for SINP only after 2 years of work experience (NOC O,A,B) in Saskatchewan.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
J5M,

The first three points are almost same which we are repeatedly using here and making others more confused.

My main point for sharing points was that any rules and regulations are there to fulfill requirements of getting provincial certificate in Saskatchewan is faaaaar better and easy compared to Ontario.

You mentioned that 6 months of work is required right but do mention that it is a part time job and to complete 960 hours all the students would be having almost a year time. I do have friends who took 8 months to complete 960 hours and still they got SINP. In fact couple of my friends are doing part time jobs in Saskatchewan in the field of study.

You are saying SINP approved jobs right? Can you list down any jobs from NOC O,A,B and not approved by SINP??? People here are going to believe in concrete information.

The last point is not true. It doesn't require two years to apply for SINP if students are moving to Saskatchewan from other provinces. The exact duration is 32 weeks. If they are doing full time job then it does not take a single day more than 32 weeks. That could be easily completed in 8 months or max in 10 months.

I suggest you do find updated information for yourself before posting here. :)

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
J5M,

I am typing any post here with

1. Government authorized website
2. Taking feedback from friends who are already in the Country.

I can write more about Saskatchewan province because maximum of my friends are there.

Do you have any friends in Saskatchewan?

Asking this question again hoping you reply this time.
8)

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Rupal Shah said:
J5M,

The first three points are almost same which we are repeatedly using here and making others more confused.

My main point for sharing points was that any rules and regulations are there to fulfill requirements of getting provincial certificate in Saskatchewan is faaaaar better and easy compared to Ontario.

You mentioned that 6 months of work is required right but do mention that it is a part time job and to complete 960 hours all the students would be having almost a year time. I do have friends who took 8 months to complete 960 hours and still they got SINP. In fact couple of my friends are doing part time jobs in Saskatchewan in the field of study.

You are saying SINP approved jobs right? Can you list down any jobs from NOC O,A,B and not approved by SINP??? People here are going to believe in concrete information.

The last point is not true. It doesn't require two years to apply for SINP if students are moving to Saskatchewan from other provinces. The exact duration is 32 weeks. If they are doing full time job then it does not take a single day more than 32 weeks. That could be easily completed in 8 months or max in 10 months.

Incorrect. You are riding on a old horse, its time to change it.

1. You can have part time on/off campus work totaling 960 hours, but that's not enough. You must also have a NOC O,A,B level job (must be related to your field of study) and a SINP approval letter.
2. "Students who have graduated from an institute in Canada

You may qualify to apply if:
You have graduated with a certificate, diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary educational institution in Canada (outside of Saskatchewan). The program must have been equivalent to at least two academic years (16 months) of full-time study.
You have worked for at least 24 consecutive months of paid employment (with a minimum of 3840 hours) in Saskatchewan after graduation and after receiving a valid post-graduation work permit.
"

Source: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/student

ALKA SHETTY

Dec 29, 2014
J5M said:
Hi,

Incorrect. You are riding on a old horse, its time to change it.

1. You can have part time on/off campus work totaling 960 hours, but that's not enough. You must also have a NOC O,A,B level job (must be related to your field of study) and a SINP approval letter.
2. "Students who have graduated from an institute in Canada

You may qualify to apply if:
You have graduated with a certificate, diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary educational institution in Canada (outside of Saskatchewan). The program must have been equivalent to at least two academic years (16 months) of full-time study.
You have worked for at least 24 consecutive months of paid employment (with a minimum of 3840 hours) in Saskatchewan after graduation and after receiving a valid post-graduation work permit.
"
I Strongly agree with Rupal.

This is students section not working class section.
Rupal is correct with points she has mentioned for those who apply for study in any of the colleges then they need to complete 960 hours of part time job and just an offer letter. Trust me they all get jobs in NOC O, A and B. They all get SINP approval as well.

I also have friends who Studied at Parkland College in Saskatchewan.

I know how my brother struggled to apply for PR staying in Ontario.

Quebec was known for easy way to apply for PR. Those who are fluent in french language they can go there.

But present moment says that it is easiest option with Saskatchewan province.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
just want to point out that there is a quota for SINP so its risky to fully depend on just SINP

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
ALKA SHETTY said:
I Strongly agree with Rupal.

This is students section not working class section.
Rupal is correct with points she has mentioned for those who apply for study in any of the colleges then they need to complete 960 hours of part time job and just an offer letter. Trust me they all get jobs in NOC O, A and B. They all get SINP approval as well.

I also have friends who Studied at Parkland College in Saskatchewan.

I know how my brother struggled to apply for PR staying in Ontario.

Quebec was known for easy way to apply for PR. Those who are fluent in french language they can go there.

But present moment says that it is easiest option with Saskatchewan province.
i think u need to check ur sources where ur getting this information. i think ur trusting agents too much. I am sure mostly no one who is in canada and is working or looking for a job will say there r plenty of NOC 0,A,B jobs.....yes people do get jobs but its not easy and lot of efforts need to be put in to find a job.

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
Rupal Shah said:
J5M,

Rupal u r Wrong. Please read the saskatchewan immigration website correctly then u will come to know that students who r moving to saskatchewan needs 24 months of consecutive work experience in their previous field of study to applying for pr. I don't know where u get all the informations whatever u r saying.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi Karan,

Thank you for your input. :)

Yes, you are right!

I believe instead of going for work directly, to get enrolled as a student would be easier.

One year study, 960 hours of job and just a full time job offer letter in NOC O, A and B.
Then apply for SINP. As all jobs in under NOC O,A,B are recognized for Sinp.

Mead, do you have any friends in Saskatchewan???

J5m, what about you? Do you have any friends in Saskatchewan?

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
Rupal Shah said:
Hi Karan,

Thank you for your input. :)

Yes, you are right!

I believe instead of going for work directly, to get enrolled as a student would be easier.

One year study, 960 hours of job and just a full time job offer letter in NOC O, A and B.
Then apply for SINP. As all jobs in under NOC O,A,B are recognized for Sinp.

Mead, do you have any friends in Saskatchewan???

J5m, what about you? Do you have any friends in Saskatchewan?
Yes getting of after studying in saskatchewan is easy. Couples of people to whom I met they applied pr after doing 1 year course! And yes someone people also get pr without ANy job offer but it's a limited quota.