+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help about WES

Khaleda papri

Jan 22, 2018
Hi,guys will move for dhl.Need a quick answer the documents which I have to send(means certificates not the official transcript)-I have two ,will be together in an envelope or separate envelope? My official transcript are in two separate envelope.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,guys will move for dhl.Need a quick answer the documents which I have to send(means certificates not the official transcript)-I have two ,will be together in an envelope or separate envelope? My official transcript are in two separate envelope.
You are required to send certificates by yourself so you can send your both certificates together in one envelope. you can send all three envelopes (including your two transcript envelopes attested, singed and sealed by your university) in a big master envelope. make sure you write wes reference number on top of the each envelope.
Good Luck!

Khaleda papri

Jan 22, 2018
You are required to send certificates by yourself so you can send your both certificates together in one envelope. you can send all three envelopes (including your two transcript envelopes attested, singed and sealed by your university) in a big master envelope. make sure you write wes reference number on top of the each envelope.
Good Luck!
I do not understand! Why you all guys are so nice,kind and prompt.May God Bless u.

Reactions: ishq74