+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Foreign Experience While Working In Canada

Chris38374

Mar 1, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am currently working a NOC B job in Canada on a PGWP (post grad work permit). I have a job offer from back home which is remote, and is online work, and is not a canadian company, nor does it have canadian employees or offices.

My question is: If I work 2 jobs at the SAME time, my job in canada AND my job back home online from canada at the same time, will the online job be eligible for Foreign work experience?

I'm not a student anymore. I am on an open post grad work permit.

I want to work two jobs, one in canada, and one back home FROM canada so that my Express entry points are more.

Is this allowed? I am capable of working 16 hours a day.

Has anyone ever done this before? Do the 2 jobs over the span of 1 year, will they be considered as 2 different jobs for 1 year each or how will it be considered?

Will IRCC ALLOW TO CLAIM FOREIGN EXPERIENCE AND CANADIAN EXPERIENCE AT THE SAME TIME OVER THE DURATION OF 1 YEAR?

PLEASE HELP I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
you can only claim 30 hours per week. 1 year = 52*30 = 1560 hrs.

Also, as per Ministerial Instructions, foreign work experience has to be gained from outside of Canada. You cannot be in and out of Canada at the same time.

Last edited:

Chris38374

Mar 1, 2023
you can only claim 30 hours per week. 1 year = 52*30 = 1560 hrs.

Also, as per Ministerial Instructions, foreign work experience has to be gained from outside of Canada. You cannot be in and out of Canada at the same time.
So there is no way at all for me to claim foreign experience from Canada? Nobody has done this before?