+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent (Experts anyone): Can I go to India for two weeks and come back. I have online classes.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I need to go to India for some urgent reasons. I just want to know can I go to India for 2 weeks and come back. My visa is valid till 31 december 2021, Will I face any problems while coming back at airport or port of entry. My classes are online. Can I go to india and continue my classes online and then come back in 2 weeks.
I will appreciate any kind of response. Thanks to everyone.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
As long as they don’t cancel flight between India again… you can do whatever you want
assuming your study permit and TRV are all in order

Reactions: gagan.196

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as they don’t cancel flight between India again… you can do whatever you want
assuming your study permit and TRV are all in order
Thanks for your response. Yes, my Study permit and TRV are valid till december end.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I need to go to India for some urgent reasons. I just want to know can I go to India for 2 weeks and come back. My visa is valid till 31 december 2021, Will I face any problems while coming back at airport or port of entry. My classes are online. Can I go to india and continue my classes online and then come back in 2 weeks.
I will appreciate any kind of response. Thanks to everyone.
Direct flights to Canada are back on a trial basis. When travelling during a pandemic you have to plan for the possibility that you may get stuck abroad. You could also catch covid while abroad.

Reactions: gagan.196

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Direct flights to Canada are back on a trial basis. When travelling during a pandemic you have to plan for the possibility that you may get stuck abroad. You could also catch covid while abroad.
True. Thanks for your advice.