+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent expert advice needed!! Thank you :)

Gil j.

Oct 23, 2011
Hello and greetings,

I have a question.

A good friend of mine got married to a canadian last may and now the visa office is asking him to undergo his medical exam ( he have an application for permanent resident as principal applicant last 2011, he was single then)

He asked me if does he still need to update his change of status from single to married at the visa office?

Because he is worried that his application will be delayed due to fact that his wife is a canadian.

Any help is gladly appreciated.

Thank you very much :)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He should update that he is married. It may be seen as misrepresentation if he doesn't. However, it will not delay his application because his wife is Canadian and does not have to be added to his file. He should only re-do his additional family information form where he adds his wife and send that with a copy of the marriage certificate and a copy of her passport and a letter stating that he wants to inform them that he has gotten married and that his wife is Canadian and will therefore not be added to his application.

mic.paloma

Jul 8, 2013
Hello and greetings,

Hello i need an advice i have applied for housekeeping at Feximco Canada Inc. a employment agency located at Toronto Ontario. last January 2013 and i trust the company for they emailed me agreement forms and application and i already gave a security deposit of USD 750 last January 31, 2013
then just this month of July they emailed me and send to them my educational credentials and i am processing now. I just want to know if am i doing the right thing? can you help me to confirm that this agency is legal?

[Michael]

oying23

Sep 13, 2015
mic.paloma said:
Hello and greetings,

Hello i need an advice i have applied for housekeeping at Feximco Canada Inc. a employment agency located at Toronto Ontario. last January 2013 and i trust the company for they emailed me agreement forms and application and i already gave a security deposit of USD 750 last January 31, 2013
then just this month of July they emailed me and send to them my educational credentials and i am processing now. I just want to know if am i doing the right thing? can you help me to confirm that this agency is legal?

[Michael]
Hello Mike,

Any update in your application?

Regards
oying23