+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent:Eligible under MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM STRATEGIC INITIATIVE?

manpreetgr8

Feb 15, 2009
Hi

I am Software Engineer working in MNC for last 3.5 yrs. Just wanted to know am I eligible under MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM STRATEGIC INITIATIVE? As it is not mentioned on the website which profession they prefer/choose under this category. Can anybody give his valuable suggestions on the same?

Thanks in Advance.

letina

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Anything related to IT, software, etc are not worth a dime in Canada, they have more than enought IT professionals who came and work as cleaner, night guard, waiter... at minimum wage. Your chance is nearly zero for all immigration programs and all provinces in canada at the moment, except when you have a permanent job offer from a bona fide verifiable employer in canada who is willing to wait for u 2 to 5 years for the paper work to complete and join them

manpreetgr8

Feb 15, 2009
Thanks a lot for ur valuable time...

But is there any chance except this arranged employment letter to proceed with the immigration. Actually I have checked on Manitoba PNP program site that under strategic program MPNP officer will nominate you by providing exploratory visit chance. What are the chances of success in this?

Thanks in advance.

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Hi,

Any profession can apply to th strategic Initiative stream, just send email to thr province to confirm if you can be interviewed.

Fiirm