10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Dear all,

After PPR, I have a row created in MyCIC profile supporting documents list to upload the digital photos.
However, there is no section created under my wife's supporting documents.

Now I am confused how to submit the digital photo for my spouse ?

Can anybody share some info if they have been through similar situation.

Thanks in advance !

_Xanadu_

Sep 29, 2016
The Mancunian said:
Dear all,

After PPR, I have a row created in MyCIC profile supporting documents list to upload the digital photos.

Thanks in advance !
What do you mean of create in MyCIC profile and submit photo after PPR?
If you got PPR request, you need to deliver your passport to VAC or by courier, why you need to upload in my CIC?
Or do you mean after ITA?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
The Mancunian said:
Dear all,

Thanks in advance !
Just save them both in one file and upload to the slot provided. What's the big deal? I've done that with almost every request document where I only got one slot, and never had a problem.

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
_Xanadu_ said:
What do you mean of create in MyCIC profile and submit photo after PPR?
If you got PPR request, you need to deliver your passport to VAC or by courier, why you need to upload in my CIC?
Or do you mean after ITA?
I am going to deliver the the passport and photos to VAC tomorrow.
However, the application status now is still "Review in progress" "BG in progress" and "Additional document needed from the applicant" .
So when I click on the view submitted documents button. I see there are 2 new sections created for passport and digital photo.
But this is only for the principal applicant and not for spouse.

Dont really know what to do in this case

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Just save them both in one file and upload to the slot provided. What's the big deal? I've done that with almost every request document where I only got one slot, and never had a problem.
Documents is fine to combine.
But how do I combine 2 JPEG files into one JPEG for digital photos.

Besides, when I click on "Upload File" for passport, it says upload for principal candidate. Does not say anything about spouse.
Also there is a short form just before uploading the file. In this form we can only fill info about one document.

I thought there will be many people who got PPR wud have similar problem.

Thanks

_Xanadu_

Sep 29, 2016
The Mancunian said:
However, the application status now is still "Review in progress" "BG in progress" and "Additional document needed from the applicant" .
So when I click on the view submitted documents button. I see there are 2 new sections created for passport and digital photo.

Oh I see, I didn't met the situation that PPR with additional document request.
Then you can combine 2 photos together in 1 document, with a simple LoE tell officer which is PA photo, which is Spouse.
IMO it will be fine.

Good luck to you.

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
_Xanadu_ said:
Oh I see, I didn't met the situation that PPR with additional document request.
Then you can combine 2 photos together in 1 document, with a simple LoE tell officer which is PA photo, which is Spouse.
IMO it will be fine.

Good luck to you.
The requirement for photo is JPEG format only. And I am not sure how
you can combines JPEGs together into a single JPEG. This is not possible I think.

But I am surprised that other who received PPR are not being requested for a similar thing.

Can someone with PPR clarify this.

Thanks

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
The Mancunian said:
Documents is fine to combine.
But how do I combine 2 JPEG files into one JPEG for digital photos.

Besides, when I click on "Upload File" for passport, it says upload for principal candidate. Does not say anything about spouse.
Also there is a short form just before uploading the file. In this form we can only fill info about one document.

I thought there will be many people who got PPR wud have similar problem.

Thanks
Well then just upload yours and email your VO saying there is no slot for your spouse. Attache spouse's photo to the email.

ajayjg

Aug 2, 2016
The Mancunian said:

Hi.. I have also got the same request as you had got " Replacement needed for passport and digital photo" after PPR is received. I have already submitted the passport and photo to Canadian Visa Office when I received the PPR letter from CIC. Unfortunately we didn't notice "We need an additional document from the applicant" section and realize that we had to scan the passport and upload it in the website before submitting the passport to the office.

Can enlighten us on how to go about it now? Will I be surfacing any issues because of this? Did you upload a new scanned copy of the passport with all pages or uploaded the same scanned copy that you had uploaded earlier during application submission? Please let us know as we are a bit concerned that our processing might be delayed because of this.

Thank you!!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Not possible? If you are really stuck upload the two pictures to MS Paint side by side and then save the whole thing as a jpg. They have computers in Canada, try and work out how to use there basic functions before you get there.

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
ajayjg said:
Hi.. I have also got the same request as you had got " Replacement needed for passport and digital photo" after PPR is received. I have already submitted the passport and photo to Canadian Visa Office when I received the PPR letter from CIC. Unfortunately we didn't notice "We need an additional document from the applicant" section and realize that we had to scan the passport and upload it in the website before submitting the passport to the office.

Can enlighten us on how to go about it now? Will I be surfacing any issues because of this? Did you upload a new scanned copy of the passport with all pages or uploaded the same scanned copy that you had uploaded earlier during application submission? Please let us know as we are a bit concerned that our processing might be delayed because of this.

Thank you!!
I had emailed the local Visa office about this and they replied saying no need to upload documents and just send the originals through CVAC.
However, I still uploaded the required docs in principal applicants section. I received my COPR already.

Email your visa office and ask them if you are worried.

I believe they dont really check those uploaded docs. You should receive your COPR and stamp without any delay.

ajayjg

Aug 2, 2016
The Mancunian said:
I had emailed the local Visa office about this and they replied saying no need to upload documents and just send the originals through CVAC.
However, I still uploaded the required docs in principal applicants section. I received my COPR already.

Email your visa office and ask them if you are worried.

I believe they dont really check those uploaded docs. You should receive your COPR and stamp without any delay.
Hi..Thanks the update. Did you upload the same passport scanned copy previously submitted to CIC or did you make a fresh one before you gave away your passport to Visa Offcie?

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
ajayjg said:
Hi..Thanks the update. Did you upload the same passport scanned copy previously submitted to CIC or did you make a fresh one before you gave away your passport to Visa Offcie?
I had scanned the whole passport before sending it. So I was able to send the required scanned pages with stamps and markings.
Just email your Visa office. They shud be able to tell you what to do in your case.