+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Did not receive ITA even after clearing cut off

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
many people were above cut score and are still waiting for a clarification from ircc… they had an it glitch recently due to the personal address field and the Zip code that they added recently on the profiles.. this happened on 4th Dec and I believe that it persists. The ircc should make an announcement and provide clarification… many people were above the score of the last draw and didn’t get their ita!

Reactions: afal

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
many people were above cut score and are still waiting for a clarification from ircc… they had an it glitch recently due to the personal address field and the Zip code that they added recently on the profiles.. this happened on 4th Dec and I believe that it persists. The ircc should make an announcement and provide clarification… many people were above the score of the last draw and didn’t get their ita!
Yes , asking just to confirm - the zip code is for residence and work place correct ? I saw somewhere mentioned for educational background as well - but I don’t see any option coming in the profile under education section to enter zip code

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
don't worry about this, as it is not connected to your score and the draw is not based on this specific information :)

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
don't worry about this, as it is not connected to your score and the draw is not based on this specific information :)
Not only about the latest draw, I wanted to make sure my profile is complete for the next draw

Last edited:

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
Someone earlier tweeted that OINP HCP draw is sending invites out today for tech NOC codes and the highest score is 480 he said. Again 481 being left out which is next level of insanity how this system is broke.

afal

Nov 2, 2020
Hopefully we get our ITAs, also make SURE, when you get your ITA and send the documents that they all have the original and translated when required, I had my last ITA cancelled due to ONE missing original doc (sent only the translated version) and there is no going back - lost 5 points due to age taking me to 481 from 486. So be VERY careful with every document you upload!

approvalplease

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
Someone earlier tweeted that OINP HCP draw is sending invites out today for tech NOC codes and the highest score is 480 he said. Again 481 being left out which is next level of insanity how this system is broke.
do you have the tweet?, I received NOI and my noc code is not in the list of the noc codes for tech draws under HCP

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
Hopefully we get our ITAs, also make SURE, when you get your ITA and send the documents that they all have the original and translated when required, I had my last ITA cancelled due to ONE missing original doc (sent only the translated version) and there is no going back - lost 5 points due to age taking me to 481 from 486. So be VERY careful with every document you upload!
You still expecting an invite ? They just gonna ignore us as we couldn’t do much about it. I raised a technical issue they would probably ignore it too. Do you think they gonna accept that they did a publishing/technical error, that’s never gonna happen. Sorry to say this but I don’t think we will get an invite in that draw.

Reactions: afal