+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Did not receive ITA even after clearing cut off

dippatel1994

Aug 8, 2022
Hi guys,

I submitted my profile on July 12, 2023, with a CRS score of 496, and I am eligible for (Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class). IRCC portal shows the latest update as Minimum entry criteria - July 12, 2023:You meet the minimum entry criteria. In express entry draw #262 issued on 15th August, the cut-off score was 496 (same as mine), and the tie-breaking rule was August 01, 2023, at 12:59:52 UTC. It's been 3 weeks since the draw was announced, but I have not yet received ITA. I am clearly above the tie-breaking rule.

It is heartbreaking, and I don't know what to do.

- I raised multiple web forms, but no reply
- IRCC agents are saying that they don't know anything about it
Whom should I contact?? please help me.

Reactions: Winner Man

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
I saw some posts in the facebook groups with similar cases. They didn't end up getting it. Can't do anything but wait for another draw and hope for the ITA this time. It seems to be a glitch with either IRCC's system or its tie-breaking rule.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Responded back to you in another thread. Basically, no one has ever been able to get one if they missed it. So best you can do is to wait, but do make sure if your EE profile shows your score as 496 and that nothing changed there.

dippatel1994

Aug 8, 2022
But @@pinemaple you see, the previous draws were above 500 that's why I am worried since the draw has not happened in the last 3 weeks so likely it will go higher this time. But, thank you so much for your kind words!

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023
Same thing is happening now with STEM draw, people who got the least score and meet the tie breaking rule still didn’t get ITAs.. guessing no hope from your post

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
Same thing is happening now with STEM draw, people who got the least score and meet the tie breaking rule still didn’t get ITAs.. guessing no hope from your post
I am one of the them with 481 score and met the tie breaking rule but still didn’t receive an invite. Does it mean I am not getting one ? Also do you know any other people still waiting for invite same as my case ?

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023
I am one of the them with 481 score and met the tie breaking rule but still didn’t receive an invite. Does it mean I am not getting one ? Also do you know any other people still waiting for invite same as my case ?
yea, I have seen quite a number of people complaining of the same thing with 481 CRS score. Let’s see what Monday brings.

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
yea, I have seen quite a number of people complaining of the same thing with 481 CRS score. Let’s see what Monday brings.
Hi.. my crs score is 481 and submitted my profile on sep 27th, but I have not received my ITA yet , is it because I fall behind the list of candidates with the crs 481 with the tie breaking date ?

afal

Nov 2, 2020
Same situation here, crs 481, profile all complete and submitted on october, I've seen on reddit a person that had a similar situation to ours but draw was on Jan 19th 2023 and only got the ITA on Feb 03 from what it seems. Maybe if we all raise technical issue tickets they may look into it?

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Same situation here, crs 481, profile all complete and submitted on october, I've seen on reddit a person that had a similar situation to ours but draw was on Jan 19th 2023 and only got the ITA on Feb 03 from what it seems. Maybe if we all raise technical issue tickets they may look into it?
Oh ok, let’s do that. do share the details how to raise issue.