+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Country of Nationality on IELTS test report

Aditya97

Aug 9, 2019
Hi,

I have given my ielts exam in India on my vacation although I am living and working in Toronto. The country of nationality is incorrectly entered as Canada on the test report form instead of India, although the passport information and supporting documents are Indian.

I tried contacting IDP Ielts, but the are saying there is no way they can amend that once the information on test report form once they are issued?

Since the nationality updated is Canada on the tests report, can it be a ground reason for rejection of my PR application under CEC?

Is there any document or supporting information I can provide to support my Ielts test report form that IRCC will accept in this case?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
That is not a good reason to reject the application. They may request new test results to correct the errors but that is dependent on the agent reviewing your application. I would submit the current results and in a separate letter, explain the errors that were made. Also, if you have the email conversation from IDP IELTS, I would include those as well as proof that you attempted to correct the errors. After submitting, you just have to wait and see if they accept it. If they don't, they will give you further instructions.

Reactions: Taran D