+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] child birth....please advise

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
I have submitted my federal app early june this year. Now, i have a baby birth.

Originally it is me only on the federal application and my wife is non-accompanying. That is, i will sponsor her later once i get my PR.

I want to keep my baby as non-accompnyng also as i dont want to risk my points with MIDI. And, thinking to sponsor both later.

So, what should be my next step?
Is it going to risk my federal application? (Evn after keeping my baby as non accompanying)
Do i need to inform MIDI also about it or just informing to fedral is enough?

Please can someone advise more on this i am really worried.:(

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's mandatory that you inform CIC about the birth of your child and complete the paperwork to add your child to your application as a non-accompanying dependent. If you fail to do this, you will never be able to sponsor your child.

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
It's mandatory that you inform CIC about the birth of your child and complete the paperwork to add your child to your application as a non-accompanying dependent. If you fail to do this, you will never be able to sponsor your child.
Thanks for the reply.
I will definetly infrm CIC on this change. But, do i also need to inform MIDI about this as it is non accompanying and i dont need the child CSQ yet.
And, is it a threat to my federal application if i show my child as non-accmpnyng?