+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Change in application status

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, I received a mail from CIC saying my status has been changed and that I need to check and take appropriate action. When i Logged into my CIC account, the "Details" column says "Your action is Required". When I click on "Check Status and Messages", I see no new message and all the info looks as is, from the time I submitted the application.

Not sure if I'm looking at right place and not sure what "Action is required" of me. Please help me where I can check the change.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Dear friends, I received a mail from CIC saying my status has been changed and that I need to check and take appropriate action. When i Logged into my CIC account, the "Details" column says "Your action is Required". When I click on "Check Status and Messages", I see no new message and all the info looks as is, from the time I submitted the application.

Not sure if I'm looking at right place and not sure what "Action is required" of me. Please help me where I can check the change.
Hey I saw a msg today, don't recall whether on Ircc twitter or some wer else regarding this error. They say it's an error and if there is really a change in ur profile u might get a msg in ur login, something like this I read.
Pls chk can't really confirm

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey I saw a msg today, don't recall whether on Ircc twitter or some wer else regarding this error. They say it's an error and if there is really a change in ur profile u might get a msg in ur login, something like this I read.
Pls chk can't really confirm
thank you for the info Jack. I really hope what you heard is true. Yes, there was no new message in my login but the "Details" column against "Permanent Residency" application reads "Your action is required". But when I check status and messages, I see nonew thing.