+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Can we do Extension of Spouse Open Work permit and PGWP through Flag Poling?

Shemi Malhi

May 22, 2019
Hi
Got so much knowledge here. Please help with my case, I got my PGWP from border. The period of my NOC-B job with 3 pay cheque ends on 12 July and my wife's Open Work permit gonna expire on 30 July. So, can I flagpole when there are only 14 days to expire the permit. Would it be a problem?
I am doing office admin job in an employment agency.
Please help me..........
Regards

Shemi Malhi

May 22, 2019
sorry for late reply, for some reason I haven't received notification from forum.
Anyhow I don't know. It should be suffiecient - just make your life easier having NOC.
How was your flag pole? did you do it?
Hi please help me. My requirement of 3 pay slips will be completed on 12 July and my wife’s work permit gonna expire on 30 July. Would it be a problem if I flagpole and apply at border when there are only 14 days left to expire permit.
I am doing office admin job in

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi please help me. My requirement of 3 pay slips will be completed on 12 July and my wife’s work permit gonna expire on 30 July. Would it be a problem if I flagpole and apply at border when there are only 14 days left to expire permit.
I am doing office admin job in
It is not a problem. An office admin job generally isn't considered skilled. What is the NOC?

ayk

Nov 29, 2010
Hi, everyone. My brother is seeking extension of open work permit extension, I am coating his message here. Please guide him if you can :-
"My wife got PGWP on June 1, is working as NOC B and has three pay stubs.
1) I want to extend for my open work permit, please can you send me the link to apply online and also give me information regarding which form I should fill. Or
2) Can I do flag-poling to get spousal open work permit extension? If I do flag-poling, do I have to fill any forms?
I am confused, my SOWP expires on July 29,any help is sincerely appreciated
Thanks for your inputs in advance".

Shemi Malhi

May 22, 2019
Hi, everyone. My brother is seeking extension of open work permit extension, I am coating his message here. Please guide him if you can :-
"My wife got PGWP on June 1, is working as NOC B and has three pay stubs.
1) I want to extend for my open work permit, please can you send me the link to apply online and also give me information regarding which form I should fill. Or
2) Can I do flag-poling to get spousal open work permit extension? If I do flag-poling, do I have to fill any forms?
I am confused, my SOWP expires on July 29,any help is sincerely appreciated
Thanks for your inputs in advance".
Hi u have to flag pole urgently. And there is no form u have to fill if u want to apply at border. I just got my spouse open work permit at border without any question. All u need is:
Passport of both of u
Your spouse’s work permit and ur current one
Job letter stating your job position and duties and three pay stubs.
That’s all I took with me. Oleade
And even they did not look or ask for my pay stubs they see the job letter and issue us permit without any question.

ayk

Nov 29, 2010
Hi u have to flag pole urgently. And there is no form u have to fill if u want to apply at border. I just got my spouse open work permit at border without any question. All u need is:
Passport of both of u
And even they did not look or ask for my pay stubs they see the job letter and issue us permit without any question.

Thanks so much for replying. If you could tell me which border you went for flagpoling
Thanks

ayk

Nov 29, 2010
Thanks so much for replying. If you could tell me which border you went for flagpoling
Thanks
Also did they ask you anything about your job and its NOC
Please help, and share possible hurdles that you faced
Thanks and Congratulations

ayk

Nov 29, 2010
Passport of both of u
Hi Shemi,
please can you share your offer letter and pay stub, so as to see as a reference. I am worried that my sister in-laws company is small one and has not formatted both properly. Please if you can help, it will save us the cost of going to a lawyer
Thanks so much