+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(URGENT)Can anybody tell me the exact reason of refusal of my study visa?

imdkaushal

Oct 4, 2019
hey everyone,

my profile is:

Age- 25yrs
2010- 10th_ CBSE_74%
2012- 12th_ CBSE_ 58%
2013- improvement examination in 3 subejects_ PCM_ 64% (improved precentage)
2013 - 2014_ computer application diploma including computer language C,C++_private institute_ A Grade
2014- 2017_ Vfx diploma form MAAC,private institute but renowned in film and commercial industry_ secured A Grade as well
2016*- 2019_ working in production house

*for a year i was managing my classes and job simultaneously

To, Visa Officer, High Commission of Canada
Subject: Statement of Purpose for Attestation of college studies(AEC/ACS)

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to have an opportunity to introduce myself as a creative person whose life is basically all about computer, games and superhero movies. I can still feel the adrenaline rush after watching the movie “Superman”. I never got amazed this much, and that was the moment I decided to make superheroes on screen.

Therefore, I joined “Maya Academy of Advance Cinematics (MAAC)” to pursue advance VFX diploma and learned various tools to create magic on simple video shot. I developed more interest in 3D animation during the course and that force me to enhance my skills by working in real world, Hence I started working in a production house “Yaarlog Entertainment media Pvt. Ltd” aka “Yaarlog films” Delhi, India. I was offered to work during my course. With all of hard work I managed to continue my classes regularly till course completion and secured ‘ A Grade’. I got hired as video editor and got exposure to various departments like preproduction and production(shooting). Got chance to work on my newly learned skills on official projects. This practical knowledge improved my style and quality of work significantly and I got promoted to Head of post production. Being head of the department, I always stayed proactive towards team/client and ready for challenges to provide impeccable solutions. This dedication thrived me to work on tight deadlines and to achieve it. I delivered different types of project like commercials, AVs(Audio Visuals) and social films for many renowned brands like Subway, Hyundai, Jk Tyres and many more. I believe, my potential is boundless and in order to unlock that I need to upgrade my skills.

After doing extensive online research and strong recommendations, I ended up securing a seat in CDI College for the course “3D Modeling Animation Art & Design program”. The interdisciplinary way of the program is particularly appealing me because this will give much extensive, in depth comprehension of all major concepts like character design, character rigging , sculpturing and advanced 3D animation. Which will compliment my pervious education as it covers wide spectrum of artistic/technical skills and it is affordable in comparison to other programs of different institutes.

I have a good academic profile as I secured CGPA 7.4 in High school(10th). Due to my illness (had high fever during examinations) I managed to score 58.8% in my Senior Secondary (12th). I am a man of perfection so decided to improve my grades and secured 64.8% in my second attempt with all of hard work and focused efforts. This helped me not only getting first division but also developed my interest in 3D animation and I figure out a pathway towards my passion. I am blessed with supporting family who made me to join Diploma in computer application where I learned programming to command operations inside software. Learning it thoroughly and securing ‘A Grade’ helped me intensively during my VFX diploma as some software requires scripting to achieve desired effects like, Side FX’s Houdini.

I choose Canada for various reasons, being multicultural it is the safest and the pleasant country to study overseas. My friends from different countries shared their state’s pros and cons which
made me end up my research then and there. The education system of Canada is brilliant in all sorts of ways. Unlike any other country(including my home country) the examination pattern push students to grasp more from their courses. Canadian institutes provide a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment in which one can create and nurture their true potential. Being globally recognised certification, Canadian qualification will surely be a strong base for boosting my career and building my future.

After completion of my course in Canada, I intend to come back to my home country with outstanding skillset to join film and TV commercial industry, as a 3D generalist or 3D animator. India has shown tremendous growth in digital media sector and there will be huge demand for 3D professionals in near future with enhanced knowledge turns me into whole package of 3D Animation, Modeling and VFX. I can be easily hired by reputed production house or can start my own production house as I will be adequate to run it successfully!. Indian cinema is running way more behind than that of Hollywood. I want to shrink this gap by contributing new set of learned skills. At the end, my only goal is to be a successful and dynamic professional in near future which can make me stand out amongst all which will be hard to possible anywhere else other than fast growing and developing market like India .

In the end, I would like to thank you for going through my statement of purpose. I hope that my application will be granted with a positive consideration and I will be allowed with the study permit to study in your reputed country. It will be a great opportunity for me to fulfil my objective. Enthusiasm, persistent and not willing to give up are the three things that will help me to be more focused towards my goal during course.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any query. Thanking you in anticipation.
________________________________________________________________________________________

And here is the reason of refusal:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Now guys i have been talked to tons of agents till now, everybody has their opinion which is making it confusing, whether to apply of withdraw.
So i request u all to give 2 mins from ur life to read this post and provide me a valid solution. in exchange i can throw a party on u :D

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
hey everyone,

my profile is:

Age- 25yrs
2010- 10th_ CBSE_74%
2012- 12th_ CBSE_ 58%
2013- improvement examination in 3 subejects_ PCM_ 64% (improved precentage)
2013 - 2014_ computer application diploma including computer language C,C++_private institute_ A Grade
2014- 2017_ Vfx diploma form MAAC,private institute but renowned in film and commercial industry_ secured A Grade as well
2016*- 2019_ working in production house

*for a year i was managing my classes and job simultaneously

To, Visa Officer, High Commission of Canada
Subject: Statement of Purpose for Attestation of college studies(AEC/ACS)

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to have an opportunity to introduce myself as a creative person whose life is basically all about computer, games and superhero movies. I can still feel the adrenaline rush after watching the movie “Superman”. I never got amazed this much, and that was the moment I decided to make superheroes on screen.

Therefore, I joined “Maya Academy of Advance Cinematics (MAAC)” to pursue advance VFX diploma and learned various tools to create magic on simple video shot. I developed more interest in 3D animation during the course and that force me to enhance my skills by working in real world, Hence I started working in a production house “Yaarlog Entertainment media Pvt. Ltd” aka “Yaarlog films” Delhi, India. I was offered to work during my course. With all of hard work I managed to continue my classes regularly till course completion and secured ‘ A Grade’. I got hired as video editor and got exposure to various departments like preproduction and production(shooting). Got chance to work on my newly learned skills on official projects. This practical knowledge improved my style and quality of work significantly and I got promoted to Head of post production. Being head of the department, I always stayed proactive towards team/client and ready for challenges to provide impeccable solutions. This dedication thrived me to work on tight deadlines and to achieve it. I delivered different types of project like commercials, AVs(Audio Visuals) and social films for many renowned brands like Subway, Hyundai, Jk Tyres and many more. I believe, my potential is boundless and in order to unlock that I need to upgrade my skills.

After doing extensive online research and strong recommendations, I ended up securing a seat in CDI College for the course “3D Modeling Animation Art & Design program”. The interdisciplinary way of the program is particularly appealing me because this will give much extensive, in depth comprehension of all major concepts like character design, character rigging , sculpturing and advanced 3D animation. Which will compliment my pervious education as it covers wide spectrum of artistic/technical skills and it is affordable in comparison to other programs of different institutes.

I have a good academic profile as I secured CGPA 7.4 in High school(10th). Due to my illness (had high fever during examinations) I managed to score 58.8% in my Senior Secondary (12th). I am a man of perfection so decided to improve my grades and secured 64.8% in my second attempt with all of hard work and focused efforts. This helped me not only getting first division but also developed my interest in 3D animation and I figure out a pathway towards my passion. I am blessed with supporting family who made me to join Diploma in computer application where I learned programming to command operations inside software. Learning it thoroughly and securing ‘A Grade’ helped me intensively during my VFX diploma as some software requires scripting to achieve desired effects like, Side FX’s Houdini.

I choose Canada for various reasons, being multicultural it is the safest and the pleasant country to study overseas. My friends from different countries shared their state’s pros and cons which
made me end up my research then and there. The education system of Canada is brilliant in all sorts of ways. Unlike any other country(including my home country) the examination pattern push students to grasp more from their courses. Canadian institutes provide a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment in which one can create and nurture their true potential. Being globally recognised certification, Canadian qualification will surely be a strong base for boosting my career and building my future.

After completion of my course in Canada, I intend to come back to my home country with outstanding skillset to join film and TV commercial industry, as a 3D generalist or 3D animator. India has shown tremendous growth in digital media sector and there will be huge demand for 3D professionals in near future with enhanced knowledge turns me into whole package of 3D Animation, Modeling and VFX. I can be easily hired by reputed production house or can start my own production house as I will be adequate to run it successfully!. Indian cinema is running way more behind than that of Hollywood. I want to shrink this gap by contributing new set of learned skills. At the end, my only goal is to be a successful and dynamic professional in near future which can make me stand out amongst all which will be hard to possible anywhere else other than fast growing and developing market like India .

In the end, I would like to thank you for going through my statement of purpose. I hope that my application will be granted with a positive consideration and I will be allowed with the study permit to study in your reputed country. It will be a great opportunity for me to fulfil my objective. Enthusiasm, persistent and not willing to give up are the three things that will help me to be more focused towards my goal during course.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any query. Thanking you in anticipation.
________________________________________________________________________________________

And here is the reason of refusal:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Now guys i have been talked to tons of agents till now, everybody has their opinion which is making it confusing, whether to apply of withdraw.
So i request u all to give 2 mins from ur life to read this post and provide me a valid solution. in exchange i can throw a party on u :D
Overall, your profile is decent but here are some things that stick out to me as an outsider:
  • Your 58% - I know in India grading is tougher (than Canada) but it doesn't look to good. 58% is a D and while I know what it is where you are from, the Visa Officer doesn't
  • Why you need to come to Canada rather than continue your studies in India? Why exactly?
  • You specify jobs back home but nothing specific really. Just a lot of jibber jabber than anyone can say about their field.
  • Might want to re-write your introduction paragraph, it sounds a little childish even though I know what are you trying to say

Good luck.

Reactions: imdkaushal

imdkaushal

Oct 4, 2019
Overall, your profile is decent but here are some things that stick out to me as an outsider:
  • Your 58% - I know in India grading is tougher (than Canada) but it doesn't look to good. 58% is a D and while I know what it is where you are from, the Visa Officer doesn't
  • Why you need to come to Canada rather than continue your studies in India? Why exactly?
  • You specify jobs back home but nothing specific really. Just a lot of jibber jabber than anyone can say about their field.
  • Might want to re-write your introduction paragraph, it sounds a little childish even though I know what are you trying to say

Good luck.
Thank u so much for ur time and reply:) really appreciate it.

so would u suggest me to re-apply with the same course and college with a better SOP and supporting documents?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I don't know your situation but if you can qualify for a Master's / Bachelor's, I would recommend that over a PG Diploma/Certificate. If you have to do a PG Diploma, I recommend you go to a more famous university rather than a college e.g. Uni. of Winnipeg, etc...

The higher the qualification, the greater the chance of getting the visa. Besides this, yes improve your SOP and supporting documents. Include a job offer upon graduation if you can.

Reactions: Bbecks