+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent attention- Reference letter

adii4u

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Dear All,
I need suggestions regarding my NOC 0121 , I worked as Unit sales manager with ICICI lombard .As per CIC website the duties of NOC 0121 for insurance employee are :

Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of departments or establishments that provide insurance, mortgage, real estate and investment services. They are generally responsible for business development and must ensure that their group reaches performance levels related to established objectives. They are employed by insurance companies, real estate firms, stockbrokers, investment dealers, mortgage brokers and security and commodity exchanges.

Main duties

Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Insurance managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that provides automobile, fire, life, property or other types of insurance services.
Below is the reference letter I have prepared to share with HR , kindly guide me any changes and suggestions............

(COMPANY LETTER HEAD)

( My sample reference letter for NOC 0121 )

DATE:

EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE LETTER

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

RE : Mr. XXXXX employment with ICICI Lombard GIC LTD.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd. is one of the largest private sector general insurance company in India offering insurance coverage for motor, health, travel, home, student travel and more.

This is to certify that XXXXXXXX was employed with ICICI Lombard GIC LTD as Unit Sales Manager in Retail and Bancassurance team at Delhi-NCR from 28th July 2010 to 30th November 2016.

He was employed on a FULL-TIME basis.

Employee ID: XXXX

Work schedule and Hour of service: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (Mon –Fri),45 hours per week.

Gross salary per Annum: Rs.XXXXX Gross Monthly Salary: Rs.XXXXX

Reporting Manager: Sales Manager Mrs. XXXXXXX

His major duties and responsibilities during the tenure included the following:

Ø Responsible for ensuring target achievement through the assigned partner/geographies.

Ø Developing and implementing effective sales plans for different array of retail products like health insurance, and property insurance.

Ø To achieve product-wise volume and value targets and thereby maintaining a required product mix.

Ø Responsible for overall profitability of the business sourced from relevant channels in the location

Ø Manage the partner relations at location level and co-ordinate internally with various functions to ensure efficient delivery of day to day service requirements

Ø Conduct training of the partner channel members on new products, process rollout and thereafter conduct refresher modules.

Ø Feedback to risk, product managers, sales team on product customizations, ratings etc.

Ø Coordinating with other departments such as U/W, Claims, & Operations.

Name

Manager –Human Resources

ICICI Lombard

Contact details

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Dear All,
I need suggestions regarding my NOC 0121 , I worked as Unit sales manager with ICICI lombard .As per CIC website the duties of NOC 0121 for insurance employee are :

Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of departments or establishments that provide insurance, mortgage, real estate and investment services. They are generally responsible for business development and must ensure that their group reaches performance levels related to established objectives. They are employed by insurance companies, real estate firms, stockbrokers, investment dealers, mortgage brokers and security and commodity exchanges.

Main duties

Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Insurance managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that provides automobile, fire, life, property or other types of insurance services.
Below is the reference letter I have prepared to share with HR , kindly guide me any changes and suggestions............

(COMPANY LETTER HEAD)

( My sample reference letter for NOC 0121 )

DATE:

EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE LETTER

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

RE : Mr. XXXXX employment with ICICI Lombard GIC LTD.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd. is one of the largest private sector general insurance company in India offering insurance coverage for motor, health, travel, home, student travel and more.

This is to certify that XXXXXXXX was employed with ICICI Lombard GIC LTD as Unit Sales Manager in Retail and Bancassurance team at Delhi-NCR from 28th July 2010 to 30th November 2016.

He was employed on a FULL-TIME basis.

Employee ID: XXXX

Work schedule and Hour of service: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (Mon –Fri),45 hours per week.

Gross salary per Annum: Rs.XXXXX Gross Monthly Salary: Rs.XXXXX

Reporting Manager: Sales Manager Mrs. XXXXXXX

His major duties and responsibilities during the tenure included the following:

Ø Responsible for ensuring target achievement through the assigned partner/geographies.

Ø Developing and implementing effective sales plans for different array of retail products like health insurance, and property insurance.

Ø To achieve product-wise volume and value targets and thereby maintaining a required product mix.

Ø Responsible for overall profitability of the business sourced from relevant channels in the location

Ø Manage the partner relations at location level and co-ordinate internally with various functions to ensure efficient delivery of day to day service requirements

Ø Conduct training of the partner channel members on new products, process rollout and thereafter conduct refresher modules.

Ø Feedback to risk, product managers, sales team on product customizations, ratings etc.

Ø Coordinating with other departments such as U/W, Claims, & Operations.

Name

Manager –Human Resources

ICICI Lombard

Contact details

As long as it fullfils the required responsibilities in the job letter it will work.

adii4u

Star Member
May 22, 2016
my offer letter doesn't mention any job duties. I have prepared job duties from web based to profile of insurance sales manager Job descriptions.
As in insurance sales profile the only job duty is to meet the sales targets.

Someone please have look on the duties I have mentioned above or my NOC 0121 as per CIC and duties I am planning to get in my reference letter.

adii4u

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Someone kindly check and suggest corrections, I have to share the same with my HR by tomorrow