+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent:Anyone who did their own VJO application in Montreal / Quebec?

manuce

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Hi,

Is there anyone here who has done their own VJO application by staying in Montreal / Quebec while working.

I really need to do this to get some extra point in the new portal so please let me know how you did it what's the

procedure.

I have tried to check the website which is in French ( I don't know French ) then I called the help line

which wasn't helpful at all they told me check the website they said check the form I told them its in French and I

am a Foriegn worker they said this is what it is you need to figure out or check with Lawyer and Lawyer is

asking for $4000 to file a VJO which I clearly don't have. My Employer says they do it through their lawyers they

just sign the papers that lawyers send them but they can't do it for me as I am Temporary worker and not

permanent staff. So kind a Catch 22 situation here.

I think its a simple process if someone can guide me a bit I can get my employer to do it for me.

Thanks for your help in Advance.

Gisellemnv

Feb 12, 2019
Did
Hi,

Is there anyone here who has done their own VJO application by staying in Montreal / Quebec while working.

I really need to do this to get some extra point in the new portal so please let me know how you did it what's the

procedure.

I have tried to check the website which is in French ( I don't know French ) then I called the help line

which wasn't helpful at all they told me check the website they said check the form I told them its in French and I

am a Foriegn worker they said this is what it is you need to figure out or check with Lawyer and Lawyer is

asking for $4000 to file a VJO which I clearly don't have. My Employer says they do it through their lawyers they

just sign the papers that lawyers send them but they can't do it for me as I am Temporary worker and not

permanent staff. So kind a Catch 22 situation here.

I think its a simple process if someone can guide me a bit I can get my employer to do it for me.

Thanks for your help in Advance.
Did you find any information about it?