+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent advise PLEASE !!!

Talinalex

Apr 11, 2016
Helloo

so i got the work permit and applied on a trv as i need to travel soon.

i applied my online TRV from canada on 16/6/2016 , the processing time as CIC is 8 days!

i did not get any update yet, and they did not request my passport!

what makes it more insane is that according to CIC , they are currently working on applications received on june 28!

i sent the online inquiry form but still no reply.

i called CIC Agent and they told me they sent them also to ask but no reply yet.

my plane was on july 14th but i already moved it to july 21! and i dont know if i can make it too..

anyone had same case or know anyone that had it? any advise or feedback on what should i do??

and in case they requested the passport soon, any idea on how much time will it take to receive my passport back?

i really appreciate anyone that may help

thanks!

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Talinalex said:
Helloo

i applied my online TRV from canada on 16/6/2016 , the processing time as CIC is 8 days!

what makes it more insane is that according to CIC , they are currently working on applications received on june 28!

i called CIC Agent and they told me they sent them also to ask but no reply yet.

my plane was on july 14th but i already moved it to july 21! and i dont know if i can make it too..

anyone had same case or know anyone that had it? any advise or feedback on what should i do??

and in case they requested the passport soon, any idea on how much time will it take to receive my passport back?

thanks!
Here are my suggestions mate:

1/ Call another agent or two, to double check the information. (Sorry I couldn't understand what you were saying in regards to the agent's response)
2/ Go to your MP's office and request an urgent follow up. They will get back to you in 48 hours.
3/ In case they ask for your passport today, and you send it today, the soonest you will receive your stamped passport back will be next week Monday. (7 days cycle) and that is the soonest. There is no timeline really.

Best of luck,

Talinalex

Apr 11, 2016
Thank u so much for ur reply
The agents can only send an inquiry form asking for updates on my application and they cant do anyth more.
They even told me not to call again and just to wait cic email!
Do u think i can travel without a trv and when they request it send it here to my husband so he can send it and get the visa then send me back to me ??
Is there anyth illegal in that??

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Talinalex said:
Thank u so much for ur reply
The agents can only send an inquiry form asking for updates on my application and they cant do anyth more.
They even told me not to call again and just to wait cic email!
Do u think i can travel without a trv and when they request it send it here to my husband so he can send it and get the visa then send me back to me ??
Is there anyth illegal in that??
I wouldn't recommend that at all! I think on some levels you can call it illegal. But I've seen people doing it. In my opinion if anything goes wrong (like passport loss) it's not worth it at all.
Why don't you follow up with your local MP?

canadianking

Jul 1, 2016
Talinalex said:
Helloo

thanks!
where are you travelling to? if you are going to the US, you dont need a canadian visa just you wp to return to canada. but u will need a us visa