+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent advise needed -Submitting passport for super visa in india

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone, hope you guys doing well .
I have a question regarding my mother super visa. we applied visa through online application. she was in New York when we applied and we mentioned submitting passport location Canadian embassy new York. but due to some urgency she has to go back to India. We got approval letter after she left US. can we take that letter along with passport to Canadian embassy Chandigarh or New Delhi for stumping the visa ? will they stump the visa without any issue ?
any advise or comments will be highly appreciate. thank you all..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, you can.

Do emailo both the NY and CHD/NDVO and confirm that you can submit her passport to either the CHD/ND VFS

Cheers

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much ..
do we must have to inform NY & CHD office by email ? because I had bad experience with ND and CHD office they won't even reply. or we just inform them by email one last question :- do we have to make an appointment for submitting passport or just shipped by courier ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The NY visa office will reply within a couple of business days. You'll need to confirm with the NY visa office about submitting her passport to the CHD/ND VFS. This has been done by a number of applicants, and it won't be a problem for your mom too.

Your mom can visit the nearest VFS office without an appointment. She must have the passport submission request letter + pay the VFS fees for passport transmission.

Do not courier her passport. Courier companies/VFS/visa office will not accept her passport through courier