Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/11/11
The thing is like that and I quote

"When you make direct deposits from one bank to ANOTHER bank, the receiving bank make some charges that the sending bank doesn't know about and cannot find."

So it is impossible to know the exact amount we need to send. The only way I see possible is to go and send more than 20 (let's say 30 euros) in order to be sure that we sent at least the correct amount or more. In this case though I am not sure that it is OK to send more than needed

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
If you know the name of the receiving bank, you can find out from them how much they charge to receive wire transfers. Then send the amount plus fee. Or you can consider the other payment options like bank draft. Other than that, I don't know whatelese to tell you.

Vangelis21

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/11/11
SenoritaBella said:
If you know the name of the receiving bank, you can find out from them how much they charge to receive wire transfers. Then send the amount plus fee. Or you can consider the other payment options like bank draft. Other than that, I don't know whatelese to tell you.
how can i find from them? call them? anyway, banks in greece are on strike today, so i think we have 24 hours more to think of it! hopefully until tomorrow the rome visa office will have replied

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
When you sent the money at your bank, who did you make it payable to? You had to have sent it to an account with a bank right? What's the name of that bank? Call the recipient's bank and ask how much they charge to receive. You have to try to be innovative instead of seeing obstacles in each suggestion.

bundoo

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SenoritaBella said:
I don't think you should wait. Rather, consider making another direct deposit of 20 Euros and inform the visa office immediately. Scan and email the receipt as well.
bud you are the man,excellent advise :-*

Vangelis21

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/11/11
bundoo said:
bud you are the man,excellent advise :-*
Guy please do not spam the topics. 20 euros is not the correct amount since there are extra charges.

Please qorax i am expecting your advice (if it changed!)

bundoo

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vangelis21 said:
Guy please do not spam the topics. 20 euros is not the correct amount since there are extra charges.

Please qorax i am expecting your advice (if it changed!)
hey nobody is spamming the topics but yourself .You had created so many threads for one topic and got so many replies but still not satisfied ???
chill down

Vangelis21

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/11/11
Does anyone know? If we send them more than needed (due to transfer charges we cannot be sure about) will it be ok or we may have a problem? They did not reply within 30 hours to our email and we don't know what to do

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Vangelis21 said:
The thing is like that and I quote

"When you make direct deposits from one bank to ANOTHER bank, the receiving bank make some charges that the sending bank doesn't know about and cannot find."

So it is impossible to know the exact amount we need to send. The only way I see possible is to go and send more than 20 (let's say 30 euros) in order to be sure that we sent at least the correct amount or more. In this case though I am not sure that it is OK to send more than needed
No, it is not. You are just complicating the matter. You send the exact amount listed on that office's web site, no more, no less. CHC/CIC absorbs any processing fees. But you can do what you want, and if you don't send the correct amount, then your application will probably be returned or at least delayed for a while.