+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Advice Needed!!!

Towfiq

Aug 25, 2008
I am Towfiq from Bangladesh, a Sr. Producer in a TV Channel. I have been working in TV and Media Industry for almost 9 years now though my educational background is in Commerce. I am M. Com in Marketing. As you can see the nature of my job is of Creative Field (including some Administrative work), but my educational background is commerce.It is possible in Bangladesh to work in one field with different educational background.

Recently I visited a Recruiting Agency in Bangladesh in order to get a job and work permit in Ontario, Canada. They said that they can arrange some kind of Administrative Job in Toronto but requires 1 year of work experience in administrative field.My inquiry is :

1. Is it possible for an agency to arrange a Administrative Job and Work Permit in Canada with my current experience and educational situation?

I have contacted another agency who offers Low Skill Jobs in BC and Albarta. It's easier and faster to get an LMO in these provinces. But I am also planning to apply for Migration with my current work experience after getting a work permit [ if I get one] but before leaving my country. I heard that the low skill workers can not apply for PR except for PNP programs.

2. When should I apply for immigration?? before applying for work permit or after?

Please note that I need to go to Canada as soon as possible.

3. Is there any Canadian Recruiting Agencies you know who can arrange a job offer and LMO for me ??

I would really appreciate some advice. And it is very important for my life.

Thanks.