+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Advice...Chances of getting Canadian visa...!!! Pakistan

Libra.97

Jul 21, 2013
I'm applying in January 2014 intake...
I just want to ask the experts here that I have 80% marks in Matriculation...Almost passing marks in Intermediate F.Sc pre engineering(40%)...Plus i'm doing Software Engineering diploma in which i have passed 3 semesters...And IELTS score is 7.0 overall(L 7.5 , R 7.0 , W 6.5 , S 6.0)...
I'm interested in applying for Bachelor's degree in Travel and Tourism...
What are my chances of getting visa?
Is my profile OK because i'm in doubt because of Inter marks...
And also i'm changing my field so what are the chances?
Keenly waiting for response...

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Libra.97 said:
I'm applying in January 2014 intake...
I just want to ask the experts here that I have 80% marks in Matriculation...Almost passing marks in Intermediate F.Sc pre engineering(40%)...Plus i'm doing Software Engineering diploma in which i have passed 3 semesters...And IELTS score is 7.0 overall(L 7.5 , R 7.0 , W 6.5 , S 6.0)...
I'm interested in applying for Bachelor's degree in Travel and Tourism...
What are my chances of getting visa?
Is my profile OK because i'm in doubt because of Inter marks...
And also i'm changing my field so what are the chances?
Keenly waiting for response...
HI,
for gaining a Visa first you have to get admission in a good uniersity and i am not sure you can get admission in Bachelor program in any good university based on your grades in Fsc.However you can contact university admission department and tell them about your current study may be they accept you as a transfer student.(if you current grades are good).......second its also a point that your proposed study must be relevant with your previous degree. if you apply based on Fsc then not a problem coz fsc is a general course for Science and consider as A level so you can apply for any field of science based on Fsc. but you intend to apply based of software Engineering then i am not sure about your proposed study. you must search a course that will be relevant to your Software eng etc i.e computer studies.

Libra.97

Jul 21, 2013
My current grades are above 60% in all three semesters but i have heard that "canada diploma nai manta"...
I'm doing it from APTECH Computer Education and diploma's name is ACCP Pro.
But what i want is to study Travel n Tourism further...so it's up to uni that whether they give me admission on inter base or not due to the marks...??? and what if uni approves, did embassy will also create this marks issue or not...???
Secondly, the diploma which i'm doing is already transfer based but the college doesn't have any alliances in any of the canadian university...so i don't think they will consider it relevant...what you say about this...???