+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URegina Acceptance PLS ANSWER

smahmed

Nov 25, 2017
Hello people,
I need some clarification. I sent my application to URegina this October for Spring 2018 (application deadline is Nov 30). In the decision bar of my application it says "Hold file for Next Dept Intake". I reached out to the graduate coordinator and they said this: "HF - Hold File for Next Intake: generally indicates that your application is ready for review but that the area you have applied to has a deadline and your application is being held for the next deadline."
Does this mean I won't be selected for the Spring term rather the next term?? My application status has been like that almost a month. Did anyone else face this problem?

Rebeltunes

Aug 13, 2017
Hello people,
I need some clarification. I sent my application to URegina this October for Spring 2018 (application deadline is Nov 30). In the decision bar of my application it says "Hold file for Next Dept Intake". I reached out to the graduate coordinator and they said this: "HF - Hold File for Next Intake: generally indicates that your application is ready for review but that the area you have applied to has a deadline and your application is being held for the next deadline."
Does this mean I won't be selected for the Spring term rather the next term?? My application status has been like that almost a month. Did anyone else face this problem?
You will get outcome in mid of January