+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading Adobe Reader PDF Applications online

jabrown2

Nov 5, 2016
Hi,

I have had some troubles opening the PDF applications on my adobe reader.

I have upgraded to the latest version and does work on my computer. However, I sent a partially filled form to myself via email so that I can work on it else where on another computer. When I tried to open it, it didn't save and instead I see the screen that says "please wait... if this message is not replaced..etc etc" aka not the right version. However, when i tried to reopen it on the same computer that I did it on it did not open.

I had someone else send me an application to test it and did work. So i'm not sure if its a glitch in my computer or the document?

Anyways, my question is had anyone else had this trouble? I'm worried that when I upload it on the CIC site the same problem will persist. Is there something that I can do in my security settings of my adobe reader that could perhaps prevent this?

Thanks!

Jen

arielli

Nov 7, 2016
Same happened to me. I switched 4 computers (all have up-to-date adobe installed) and it finally opened, sometimes you need to switch browser as well. Once it is opened, fill out the form and save it on the computer. You can upload it directly on that computer or email to elsewhere and upload it later. Don't worry about it once it was upload already, CIC will be able to open it anyway.