+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploaded Incomplete Family Info Form

nasira.rafi

Nov 18, 2019
Hello, I am applying for Study. I uploaded the all files already, but suddenly they asked to upload the Family info and Passport Scanned Copy again in the Document Name as "Observations". but my bad luck is, I uploaded the incomplete Form, i just missed the Family names. but i entered the Addresses and Date of Birth etc. So my concern is either will they reject my Visa or ask me to upload the file again. Please Help me to give any link where i can contact to concern person or any Website link to rectify the Error.

Regards

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello, I am applying for Study. I uploaded the all files already, but suddenly they asked to upload the Family info and Passport Scanned Copy again in the Document Name as "Observations". but my bad luck is, I uploaded the incomplete Form, i just missed the Family names. but i entered the Addresses and Date of Birth etc. So my concern is either will they reject my Visa or ask me to upload the file again. Please Help me to give any link where i can contact to concern person or any Website link to rectify the Error.

Regards
Why not use the webform to upload the correct form https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp