+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upload schedule A background Info

rauf12

Apr 26, 2014
Hi Friends,

I have applied for my wife sponsorship under family class. I submitted application (except schedule A background declaration form - it was supposed to be uploaded in her account after linking with the application as per guide and check list). We have got e-mail confirmation that application has been received and her UCI and application number. Also I got confirmation about my eligibility. Linking her application to the account worked successfully. Now I want to upload the "Schedule A Background declaration form" - I am looking for the upload button :( - I don't see it...

I followed below steps which works just fine. I see sections like "supporting document" "optional document" --> I clicked "Next" - a new page opened (Here it wants me to electronically sign the application) -- should I sign?? ...I don't know what to do...

Your declaration and Electronic Signature
There are no required documents for this Online Application.

Steps:
=====================
To upload a document:
  1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Under “View my submitted applications” click on “Check status and messages.”
  3. Under “Application Details” click on “View submitted application” at the bottom of the page.
  4. On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.

rauf12

Apr 26, 2014
One thing I would like to mention - In my eligibility confirmation e-mail, it has been mentioned

"The case processing center in mississauga will continue to hold the associated application for permanent residence awaiting the submission of a completed schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669).

A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the requirements for submission to the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their representative has not yet recived the request or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it will be sent in next 5 business days."

--- We haven't received any request in her account or e-mail yet.

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Yup that's what I did. I mailed it to them because I was having lots of issues with uploading.
They received it and attached it to my file right away. One week later my background check started.

rauf12

Apr 26, 2014
Thank you guys - I will do so. When I check application status, it says they sent correspondence - I haven't got it. I hope I can meet 30-days timeline.

Aprilsender

May 26, 2017
Hello. I have a question regarding procedure to send through IRCC Web form for schedule a background declaration, does all the pages need to back scanned or just the page with signature? Thank you